CHAPTER 51- The Finale

30 years later.
Seoul, the City of South korea, where all the problems begin.
The FBI have stopped going after ACE and The Black J after they noticed the assassinations stopped.
After the police found three dead bodies in a train at the bottom of the cliff, they reported it to the FBI and came out to the news.
A whole deck of ACE cards. Just ACE cards.
They didn't find anyone else but knew it was ACE's doing.
Reported MIA (missing in action)
Life has felt empty ever since Y/N and Jungkook went missing that day.
No one knows what happened to them.

I lived those 30 years in pain. Y/N leaving me alone was the worst thing that could happen. Back then on the train, when the helicopter was blown away, the look on Y/N's face.
That face said "You must live on".
I always trusted her, she was the most important person to me and she disappeared just like that.

The first couple months after that day, everyone was depressed all day everyday.
Losing Y/N and Jungkook was a shock and i know they did it for everyone.
Rose especially was the most distraught. Losing her only blood she had left was the worst. Life was so shit after it all but Y/N had always told me that whatever happens to anyone, we must always move on because being sad over something like that isn't worth it, is what she always said.

Can you imagine what this feels like?

Put yourself in my shoes for a moment, close your eyes and imagine.

It must feel shitty right?

52 years of age with a child of my own, was a blessing to me.
I couldn't ask for a better husband.
I always liked Jimin since the moment we met.
My son, Kay. Park Kay. In the memory of Kay, i named my son Kay.
He just turned 24 the other day. A successful handsome business man who is living his life, away from trouble.

After i gave birth to Kay, i decided to stop running SKYJ because i had to focus on my own family, everyone agreed to pass it on to me after the incident 30 years ago.
We had to keep SKYJ running, Rose took over in the memory of Y/N and Jungkook. She's a 46 year old women with her own family too.
A son and a daughter.
You won't believe who she married haha, take a guess.
She said she would keep SKYJ running until the day she dies.

Sebastian and Ji-hun are still close with us as always, we do see them from time to time but they both opened up their own businesses too and it's been a bighit.
Pablo on the other hand, couldn't live in korea with the guilt, he always thinks it's his fault and blames himself for it.
He moved back to Mexico where he still runs his Mafia.
It's been years since we've seen him but we do talk on the phone from time to time.

Today marks the 30th year after Y/N and Jungkook went MIA.
Everyone is going to visit their memorial today whether they like it or not.
The same day Malcov, Baek-hyun and mark died.
On that day, when we were all at the engine, Y/N slid a note in my pocket when i was hugging her. I only noticed the day after when i was going through my things.

"Ki, where are you? We should go now" Jimin says coming inside your room.

Sorry, I'll finish talking to you guys later.

You quickly put away your journal underneath your bed and leave the room.

~
At the cemetery, you, Jimin, Rose, Sebastian and Ji-hun are standing in front of two headstones.
There isn't anyone buried under because we never found them, it's just a memorial for them.

"This day 30 years ago, we lost two of the greatest people and have been missing since" Jimin starts off.
"Today we're here in the memory of Kim Y/N and Jeon Jungkook, or i should say 'Im Jay'"
"We still wait for you to come back to us"

"We miss you guys, please come back" Sebastian sighs.

"It's still weird without you guys" Ji-hun grieves.