CHAPTER 10- Save Her

"FUCKKK!!!!!" you throw your phone across the room.

You panic as you start walking back and forth scrunching your hair.
You go to pick up your cracked phone of the floor and speed dial placing the phone to your ear.

"our ACE, how can i help?" Malcov answers.

"Ki's fucking taken and im having a feeling you have something to do with this!" you fume.

"woah Y/N. What are you talking about?" He asks.

"she's been kidnapped and they demanded something i have thats 'theirs' apparently" you grit your teeth in anger.

"and what may that be?" he questions.

"The fucking files from the event that night what else?!?!?" you shout.
"what in the actual hell were those files Malcov!!!!!!!"

"Information about the French mafia organisation" he sighs.

"Did i not fucking tell you not to get us involved in shit that would cause something like this?!??" you grunt.

"Y/N part of your job is to do whatever we tell you to do" he deepens his voice.

You're walking out of the room and lean on the wall against it.
In distance Jungkook notices you're speaking to someone on the phone and covers behind the corner eavesdropping.

"I swear if anything happens to her ill rip your fucking head off when i see you and ill make sure i blow your brains out in front of your son" you threaten him with so much anger and saddness in your voice.

You then hang up the phone before he says anything and slide down the wall sitting on the ground scrunching your hair.

You have a habit of biting your nails when you're nervous.
You stop to go on your phone again and click on contacts, scrolling down until you stop at a name.

Kay

You call him bringing the phone to your ear.

"Hello?" says Kay on the phone.

"kay send me all the files you have from that night" you order.

"I don't seem to have those files-"
"oh" he cuts off.
"Malcov has sent me some just now.... Erm.... Im checking...... The files from the event that night?"

"yeah. Send them quick" your voice starts to break, biting your nails hard.

"Y/N are you okay?" his soft voice questions.

"Its alright man. Hey bro. Book the next flight to paris right now. Im going to need you here and I'll explain when you get here" you speak quietly playing around with your finger.

"yes ma'am. I know something is happening but ill help you anyway i could" he assures.

You can feel his smile through the phone.

"Ill text you the address and call me once you land" you instruct.

You hang up the phone and tears start to fall down your cheek.
Biting your lips aggressively, you try not to make a sound.
Suddenly someone stops in front of you and squats down in front of you.
You look up to see Jungkook staring at you.
Quickly you wipe your tears away and stand up and switch back to your resting bitch face.
He follows after too.