Prologue

I violently closed the door when we entered the room.

I immediately pulled his pants and started to caress his rigid manhood with my free hand. Seeing his erection made me aggresively remove his boxer shorts.

I hungrily grab his manhood with my mouth and started doing the magic.

"Ahh..sh!t!!" he groaned. I smile of what he did. It only proves that I'm doing great.

"Ahh! sht...Hmm~" I almost laugh hearing his moans. What a jerk.

He's now pulling my hair unintentionally because of the great feeling I'm giving him. I swallowed his manhood even harder and it made him yell.

"F#$%!!" I placed my free hand at his butt and started to caress and clutch it.

I'm still doing the magic when i hear footsteps outside the door.

Instead of stopping what I'm doing, I forcefully grab him and pushed him on the bed. He can't do anything because he's still under my spell, he's as if being affected by drugs.

The foosteps outside became heavier, just only an indication that the footsteps'owner is coming near us.

Just after a few seconds, the door started to move, and because I left the door ajar though I closed it violently awhile ago.. the person who entered the room..saw what we are doing.

"S-Steven?!" I smiled upon hearing her voice. I suddenly felt the panic movement of the guy I'm doing miracle with.

"S-SYRA?!" I heard him shouted the other person's name. I still did not stopped what I'm doing.

"FCK!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" She shouted between her sobs. That's the cue, I stopped licking his manhood and stood up.

I faced the other person while fixing my now-messy-hair. I act as if nothing happened.

I smile at the lady crying in front of us

"Ow? Hey there Couz! We're just having fun; me and your fiancé, I hope you don't mind?" I said mockingly.

i smirk upon seeing her reaction. Her teeth greeted and her fists clenched tightly.

"WTF?! HUH! COUZ YOUR FACE! YOU'RE SUCH A BULLSH*T WHORE, BRIANA!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" she shouted as she run towards me but thanks to her Fiancé, he grabbed both Syra's hands and pulled her to him.

"Stop it Syra!" Steven shrieked

"STOP IT YOUR FCKIN FACE!! GO TO HELL YOU TRAITORS!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Syra cried

I just shrug at her before leaving the room. I left them fighting. I can even hear Syra's nonstop curse before my name inside the room.

I just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Tsk. Bitin, Sayang."