"What the hell are you doing here?" Daphne stuttered as she tucked her long blonde hair behind her ears. Her make-up was smudged and her face was sticky with sweat, like she has been here for a while.

My eyes look past her. I swear to Merlin if Eliza is here I'm going to lose my shit. If she is in Adrian's house—Fuck.

"Where's Pansy?" Theo asked, his eyes wondering to mine, "And Eliza?"

"Oh," she smiles, and let out a nervous laugh as her eyes darted to each of us, "they're not here."

"You came alone?" Blaise asked, worry leaked from his voice and I watched his hand find her back, steadying her clearly drunk state.

"Mhm-hmm," she hums and nods her head too quickly.

"I can tell you're lying, Daph—" Blaise pulled her to a nearby sofa. Theo followed but I stayed still, my eyes staring into the crowd, my hand tightening around the glass in my hand a little too tight.

"Malfoy?" Theo said my name, but the word is a distant echo in the back of my head.

I see her. She is here.

My hand is shaking around the glass from how tight I am holding it. She is dancing with Pansy wearing a short skirt and a little black top and I can see the red bra poking out. One strap hanging from her shoulder like she has been dancing so wildly and didn't care to fix her clothes.

Her hair is a long mess and her makeup is smudged. Fuck, she looks so sexy but the anger I was feeling was out of this world and resided deep down in the depths of hell. She danced so freely and carelessly like she hadn't been stabbed a few days ago. Like Noah isn't out to kill her.

How reckless can she be? And to be at fucking Adrian's party in a crowd of muggles and strangers, wearing that when I'm not close by and to be so drunk that anyone could—

The glass in my hand shattered and a few cracked pieces of glass fell to the floor, my hand stung and became wet with warm blood.

Her eyes finally met mine.

Fear. Confusion. Wild stupid desire twinkled in her eyes.

"Fucking hell," Theo seethed from my side and I wasn't sure if he was looking at me, the blood or the Eliza and Pansy dancing like strippers.

All I knew was that when Eliza turned her back, vanishing in the crowd, I had to run after her. I shoved my way through the crowd like a feral beast.

E L I Z A

I didn't know what to do so I let my instincts free and I turned and ran. Pansy called my name but her voice fell into a distant echo. I wasn't sure where I was running to but I didn't stop until I found a bathroom somewhere deep in this house. I closed the door, took a moment to breathe and catch my breath but then I caught it again as the door flew open.

Fuck.

Draco slammed the door shut behind him and approached me.

My, my, my did he look fucking hot walking toward me with such lethal rage and a look in his eyes which made me feel like he was about to kill me or eat me alive. I backed away from him until my back hit the side near the sink. My hands gripped the side as if it would protect me.