𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Start from the beginning

Alaska rolled her eyes as Tory gave her arm a small squeeze, hoping she wouldn't say anything.

"How?" Johnny questioned.

"Coyote Creek." Kreese said as Alaska's eyes widened, Hawk turning around to look at her quickly before the pair looked away fast.

"God, the woods make me feel like my skin needs to fall off." Alaska complained as the pair exited the woods after a two hour walk. She took Eli's hand as he pulled her up on the broken tree.

"You probably got poison ivy." he spoke, looking back at her as the two balanced, walking across the large trunk, "I brought medicine for that."

"Aw, that's so sweet." Alaska teased, nearly falling from her lack of balance, he held her hand tighter to keep her up before the pair started to walk again, "I thought you said you know where you're going?"

"I do, I do." He defended himself, hopping off the tree and letting her do the same before coming to the front of the creek, both their feet sinking into mud.

"What are we here for?" Alaska asked, looking over as he grinned.

"Would you knock it off? Anxiety doesn't exist in this dojo." Sensei scolded Alaska as she kept jumping and gasping at the smallest of noises in the woods, "Or in the woods."

"Coyotes could get me!" Alaska defended herself as she tied the black band around her head, "What happens then? I bet i'm pretty tasty though, I drink pineapple juice every morning."

"What does pin-" he began before the bush before them began to move. Alaska let out a scream as she jumped up around Sensei, trying to climb him it seemed, "Get-Get off of me! Antartica!"

"It's a coyote!" she yelled in panic, kicking him in the face as she nearly fell off his upper back. Everyone turned at her words, watching as a small rabbit exited the bush and hopped off. Alaska breathed out as she slowly came down from her panic, reddening in embarrassment.

"Some coyote." Hawk mocked as Tory and Miguel pulled Alaska off of Sensei quickly, "I'll protect you."

"Not a chance, eagle." Alaska mocked as she threw a acorn at him and fell into line between Tory and Miguel.

"Gentleman, ladies." Kreese began as he walked to stand between the two different teams, "Welcome to Coyote Creek. You've been split into two teams. Red.. and Black. The goal is to capture as many headbands as possible from the other side."

Hawk smirked at Alaska as she only glared back.

"Today, the people across from you are not your friends. They're not your brothers. They're not your lovers. They are the enemy." Kreese stated as he eyed each of them sternly, "Last team standing wins."

"How do we get the head bands?" Miguel spoke up with a nod of his head.

"By any means possible." Kreese stated.

"You mean, with a RoundHouse Kick to the stomach, a chop to the neck, and a final punch to the nose?" Alaska asked with a humored grin across her face.

"Whatever you please." Kreese said with a eyebrow raise her way, "No rules."

"Use your judgment. This is just a training exercise." Sensei spoke up with a nod of his head.

"Correct, but remember, this is your life." Kreese held up his own headband, "You loose this, you die."

"Hey, guys! Sorry i'm late!" Raymond announced as he hurried over toward the teens, the end of his beard in a tight braid, "Traffic on the 118 was a real bitch. Put Coyote Creek into the nav. Nothing came up."