Chapter 4

Hawks stood still.

He couldn't tell If he was traumatised or outraged. He was ready for violence!

*Oh for goodness sake! * Hawks rolled his eyes In annoyance.

*There was no point In getting worked up, It's Just words*

The Bird needed to get out of there, and quickly. Before his brain could catch up to him. He shot up Into the Sky, rocketing through the ombres off turquoise and ocean blue back towards the warm.

Hawks landed gracefully on the concreate of his flat letting his wings break the fall. He began feeling a slight tingle as he opened the sliding door to his home. Walking in, trying to ignore the slight buzz he felt as he strode to the kitchen, leaning on the counter.

*What is this buzz?* hawks thought, annoyed at the sudden high, he had only done his job so he was clueless as to what could be making him feel fuzzy.

He lent his arms on the counter cradling his head in his hands taking deep breath's as the waves made his vision blur, and pounding in his head intensifying.

*What the fuck?*  Thinking became a struggle as hawks walked into his room, feeling the tingling surge thoughout his body. He placed himself into bed wrapping his red wings around himself.

*If sleep doesn't fix what's wrong with me then i don't know what will*

----------------------------------------------------->>-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dabi strode through the abandoned building. The gray wall began to peel, revealing the ever growing mold that soaked into the paint. The claw marks making the newest decoration to the desolate building, as well as showing multiple layers of paint that had been painted over for many years. The floor was no differant, cobbled and scratched, showing indents from things unknown and a thick layer of dirt, disguising the group living there.

Dabi seemed unfased by earlier distractions, he was just focus on getting that drink he desperatley needed. You see the place they were staying gave off as a great diversion.

There is a secret tunel.

Just under the abandoned sight, sheilding the villians from ever being descovered. This hidden base was, however, nicely decorated; pale creme walls, solid oak flooring that made an echo with every step you took. As well as a significantly large bar in the deep corner of the meeting room, made of a dark old spruce that they happen to steal in one of their 'missions'.

A rusty looking poker table centre of the room. Useful in betting on body parts, money and to talk about important planning. Each having their own room, obviously. The group was known to a lot of people as the league of villians that collect the countless body pile that began to stack in one of the back rooms.

Dabi, gazed at the team as he made his way over to the bar;  Spinner sat idly, swirling the brown clear liquid in the bottom of his shot glass. Kurogiri stood behind the counter, glancing at spinner, cleaning yet another whisky glass, Purple smoke dancing around him, giving him a mysterious ora. And surrounding the pool table Toga, shigaraki and Twice were screaming and shouting at each other, gambling more then money.

"Sup staples" spinner called as he walked closer

"Call me that again and you will suffer" Dabi spoke, slouching down on the rusty looking bar stool, slowly spinning it round to face Kurogiri at the bar

"One whisky please bartender" he called, Kurogiri shaking his head in disaprovement, turning around to grab the only just clean glass, pouring in the watery brown liquid.

Dabi grabbed the glass, almost jumping out of his seat. Running away from spinner, they never really got on him and the lizzard. Taking a swig of his whiskey, letting the liquid sting the back of his throat as he swallowed, he walked over to the pool table. Admiring everyones cards...

"Looks like an intense game here guys" Dabi called, taking another sip of his drink.

"Well of course Dabi. I only play the best" shigaraki said, as he placed down an ace in the centre of the table

"Oh i'm flattered shigi!" Toga exclaimed from across the table

"Well Twice i would get rid of that six if you want to win-" Dabi started

"Oh for fuck sake Dabi!"   "Now we can't play!" Twice screamed as the other villians smiles grew

"Your own fault for showing your cards to me man" dabi chuckled

"Take all the things back, i'm not betting my arm if you all know my cards" Twice giggled as he collected the cards back in from the players, placing them back into the side compartment of the table. Dabi rolled his eyes, walking to sit down next to Toga.

"So, did you kill the guy?" shigi asked bluntly, scratching subconsously at his neck

"obviously..." the villian spoke, slowly drifting off as his memorys of earlier in the day started to relaps

"Although i did run into a little trouble..." Dabi said rocking back on his chair as he pulled out a vibrant red feather to show to the rest of the group. Waving it infront of their faces.

"Were did you get that?" twice shouted obviously knowing who the feather belonged too

"Well birdbrain saw me fighting the dude and swung round, got this off him and ran..."

"And why did you do that?!" Shigi said in a huff, he knew that Hawks could feel things with his wings and there was a possiblilty that he could be spying right this minute.

"Chill crusty, i got one of the larger ones. This one only feel things, not sounds. Besides i don't even think he knew i took it..." Dabi trailed off staring at the feather twirling lightly in his finger tips, tuning out the shouting twice and annoyed crusty man.

The feather was so light, almost weightless. i guess that is why you get the saying 'as light as a feather'. The thing was all shades of red, ombring from black at the tip of the vain.

If hawks hadn't noticed a feather missing, he sure would of done now...