He started driving through the beautiful roads of South Korea. Alpine and Aries, both have been to Korea atleast once but it's my first time here even though it's the place I belong too.

The scenic beauty of Korea was different from Britain or New Zealand.

"Let's play some songs...!"
"Okay...!",I said.

Jin turned on his FM. It played
"Be Okay" by HRVY

(A/N: PLAY IT FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE!)

"I love HRVY!"
"You do?"
"Yeah..!"
"Me too..!"

"Ain't nobody else make me feel like the world can wait.."
"Oh, nothin' else matters but your skin on me.."
"Baby, you are the answer
When the world is tryna take my pride.."
"You're the only one that gives me life
Make me say, I'ma be okay.."

He parked in the driveway infront of a large building.

"The Great Hayatt",I read the building's name.
"Yes.."
"Why are we here? It looks like a hotel."
"We're going to the terrace for a good view of the whole Seoul and have our breakfast..."

We entered the building and used the elevator to go to the top floor for the best panoramic view of the whole Seoul.

"Your order Sir..?",asked a waiter as he took out his notebook to note our orders.
" 2 plates Galbi,1 spicy seafood salad,2 stewed fish, 2 cold cucumber soup and 2 seasoned lobster rice.",ordered Jin
"Anything else sir?"
"1 bottle of Soju..",I said
"Alright sir. Please wait a little. I'll be back with all your orders..!",said the waiter as he bowed to us and left.

"So Y/n, have you ever eaten any korean dish?"
"Yeah, I ate a variety of food at Jk's."
"Your fav?"
"Kimchi Fried Rice..."
"Naegmyeon...!",said Jin
"Cold Glass Noodles, right?"
"Yeah..!"
"I have never had Naegmyeon. Even if I did as a kid, I don't remember."
"Don't worry, I'll make Naegmyeon at home."
"And I'll eat all..."

We laughed as the waiter along with some more waiters, brought in our food.

The waiter filled our glasses with water and served us our first serving of Soju.

"Gomabnida!",I said to the waiter.

The waiter again bowed to us as he left the place. We started to eat with random clicks.

We finished our breakfast as the waiter arrived with our bill.

Jin started checking the bill. He left a $300 tip for the waiter and payed the rest bill using his black card.

This man is too rich for me....

"Come on Y/n-ah, let's go..!"
"Yeah let's go..!"

He exited the place and headed to our car. A young boy, probably of the age of 7, cleaned the car.

I looked at the boy. The boy seemed to be very poor and not korean by his looks.

"Who are you boy?",asked Jin
"Li Myong..!",said the boy
"Chinese?",I asked
"Maybe. I don't know. I don't have parents.."
"Jin...!",I said to Jin

Jin nodded to me and bent down to the child's height.

"Child, do you wanna stay in my Orphanage?"
"Will I get food?"
"You'll get Clothes, Food,Books and everything that you need to grow up."
"You'll come?",I asked
"Yes..!!",said the boy excitedly.

Jin took the boy to our car and made him sit on the backseat. We sat in the front and he drove to the Orphanage owned by Jin. Jin made this there after dad gave that land to him.

We stopped infront of the big Orphanage in southern Seoul, Y/n Foundling's Home.

"You named it after me?",I said
"Yep....!"
"Wae?",I said disbelievingly
"Just like even though you forgot everything about yourself and me but not me, I also never forgot you...!"