The rest of the journey was abnormally silent. We reached South Korea by 8:30 PM because of the sudden weather changes over Japan because of which Jk had to fly comparatively slow.

We were getting no vehicles because of the Driver's strike for less payment by the government.

"How do we reach there?",asked Jimin
"What's his address Polo?"
"Yongsan-gu...",said Polo
"House number?"
"23/61A"
"Done..."
"What you doing?",asked Alpine
"Running. If you get a car, pick me..."
"Do you even know the place?!",said Aries
"I'll manage it...",I said as I started to run.
"Trisha....!"

(End of Trisha's POV)
______________________________________

(Jin's POV)

I kept lieing on my bed, trying to figure how Dr. Lee was planning to kill me.

I had to catch him red handed.

I couldn't believe he'd be the one out of everyone, trying to kill me. He's been with us even when Y/n was there.

I've known him longer than I've known myself. He knows me more than me.

And after all this, he cheated on me?!

Why?

Did he want a promotion? I would give. Why did he need to go against me?

Dr. Lee can't be the one behind every sabotage. There must be some greater mind behind this.

Who?

I closed my eyes when I heard the creek of the door, which meant someone was opening it.

It was Hobi. I couldn't even show him that I was well. I needed every possible person to know I am dieing to catch that snitch.

"Hyung? Why did you fall sick? The psychiatrist said if you start loving another person, you'll forget about your past. Was your love for Trisha just a mere attraction? Didn't you truly love her? Why would you give her unnecessary hopes? She would never intrude between your love for Y/n but this wasn't the Jin I knew. How could you break her...?!"

Hoseok-ah....
Even if the world breaks, I can't break her. I love her.

How I wanna say you I'm fine but I have to pretend.

Dr. Lee wouldn't check on me until midnight, 15th; cause that's the day I should actually die.

"Hyung! Answer me! Die, I don't care but answer my questions! You know how much Trisha loved you?! How badly she loved you?! She stayed up for you for long nights. She stood up for you. She gave up her all for you and you faked a feeling she deserves! Do you even know how much she suffered?! Why, why do you keep dwelling with a past you should get over?! Trisha has gone through trauma yet she wants to live and you?! What about life do you know?! You ride cars, everywhere. You buy things on your Black Card. You eat at various places using your Gold Card. What does struggle mean?! A loss.. right? A fall in the sales and not being able to find Y/n. How will you find her in this big planet?! Where will you get her?! What if she really is dead! Jin Hyung! Answer me!"

I was holding back my tears. I couldn't see Hobi's face but his voice was filled with pain.

I was feeling guilty for hurting him. But if he's here alone, where is Yoongi?

I wasn't even being able to ask him. Hobi please spit about Yoongi while nagging me.

"Hyung, I'm disappointed in you...",he said with tears.

"I'm disappointed in you. I didn't expect this from you. This isn't you! Do you know anything about Trisha? Fine, maybe you didn't love her. But did you even not care about Yoongi? You know how's he?!",shouted Hobi