"Mrrrw?" Bubbles chirps as he blinks at me slowly before bumping his forehead against mine.
    "I love you, handsome kitty," I say as I kiss his fluffy chest and then his forehead. "I'll miss you but mom and dad are gonna take good care of you while I'm gone," I explain to the cat as I pet him.
    He flicks his ear at me before rubbing his face against me and giving a sad-sounding meow.
   "I know, Bubs. But I'll be back before you know it." I say as I nod for Nemuri to grab a bag for me as my father grabs the other and we head for the door. "I gotta-"
    "MAOOW!" Bubbles complains as I try and put him down at the door before I sigh.
    I guess I can hold him for a bit longer. I don't want my baby to feel like I abandoned him. I think as I hold my cat securely as I slip on my shoes before opening the front door. "Sorry that you guys have to carry it for me." I say as I hold the door open for Nemuri and my father.

    "It's no big deal, Pumkpin!"
    "It's all good, (Y/n)." They reply as they walk down the small flight of stairs before putting my luggage in the back of Hizashi's car.
    I'll have to ask why she's got Zashi's car later. I think with a small shrug as I pet my cat as he nuzzles into the crook of my neck and pokes it with his cool nose.
     "Hugs, Pumpkin. We won't be here when you come back." My dad claims and I give a nod before hugging him tightly with one arm as I make sure Bubbles doesn't get smooshed.
     "Please stay safe, babycakes. Stay out of trouble." My mother says with a soft smile after hugging me and then taking the sad Bubbles.

     "That's the thing, Momma," I say with a grin as I open the front passenger door. "Trouble always seems to find me," I claim with a grin before getting in the car and buckling.
     "Quote of your class," Nemuri claims and I snort at her true statement.
     "Definitely would be."

    After a short car ride filled with soft banter, we finally arrived at the nice house.
    "You live here?" I ask in awe and Nemuri giggles as she tosses up the keys lightly.
    "Of course." She claims and I quirk an eyebrow as I grab my small bag and then head after her.
    Knock! Knock! Knock!
    Why is she knocking? She's got keys-
    "Nemi! (Y/n)! You're finally here!" Hizashi says with a grin as he moves a strand of blond hair from his face.
     "Someone still had to pack a bit for her camping trip," Nemuri explains and I roll my eyes playfully.
    "Procrastination's a bitch." I claim as I take off my shoes before following after them as I look at the pictures on the wall. "This is a very nice home, Nem." I say as I admire the structure and craftsmanship as well. "It's very big just for-"

    I pause as I see the large framed photo above the fireplace. Hold the phone! "YOU TWO ARE MARRIED?!"
     "Yeah? Wait...you didn't figure it out?" Hizashi questions and I shake my head. "Huh...thought you would. Normally you're pretty quick at figuring out things." He claims and I stick my tongue out at him before I look back to the photo.
    "You two look happy," I say with a small smile as I admire the small details of the two standing on the beach in their wedding wear with Shota watching in the background eating a slice of cake.
     "Thank you. It was definitely one of the best days of my life." Hizashi says with a smile as he pecks his wife's cheek before spinning her in a circle. "I'd relive that day again if I could." He says lovingly before disappearing around the corner and I smile as Nemuri grins happily.

    So sweet. I think with a soft smile as she gives a small giggle of happiness. I definitely see the signs. They totally flew over my head. I think with a small laugh before looking at the framed photo again. Shota doesn't exactly look...happy. But he does. For Nem and Hizashi. I think as I stare at the dark eyes of the man in the background. "Do you have any more photos around from your wedding?"
     "Of course!" Nemuri says before going and grabbing a binder from a shelf and handing it to me.
    "Thanks," I say with a smile before starting to look through the photos, one thing staying the same in each picture that Shota's in. He's smiling but his eyes make him look so alone. I think with slight pity before I flip to another page to see Shota angrily glaring with red eyes after Hizashi presumably smeared cake on his face.