Dance Dance Revelation!

Start from the beginning

"You've got real lip on you today you know that" Jay scoffed. I rolled my eyes at Jay's comment. "HEY! That's our car spot"! Jay yelled as a speedy convertible pulled into it. "What are you doing? Your gonna let him snake you spot"! Jay yelled. "Not worth it" Phil shrugged. "Boy's here's the only thing you have gotta know about being a man, never let someone take what is yours"! Jay shouted. "Um Hello"! I waved. "Unless it's a parking spot and there's plenty of others" Phil argued. "That's sweet Phil, you ought to right that down. You got any lipstick in your purse"? Jay sarcastically remarked. 

---

We are in the store looking at pocket squares as I'm in my daydream until I hear Manny complain, "Are you sure this is teal? 'Cause I'm starting to get a real strong green thing here" He complained looking at the TEAL pocket square. "That's the fluorescent lights" Jay whispered. "Do you mind if I walk this over to Lamps Galore"? Manny asked the store keeper. "I need you to worry about this less" Jay sighed. 

"Guess who fit into the suit on the mannequin and saved us 20%" Phil smiled as he walked over with Luke, suit in hand. "Here's something I didn't know about mannequin's...They don't have a wiener" Luke stated. I rolled my eyes and scoffed as I began to walk away to the dresses. "What the hell is that"? Manny questioned Luke. "It's a nicer word for penis" Phil added. 

"No I mean what the heck is this"? Manny asked again lifting up the tie placed neatly on top of Luke's suit. "It's a tie" Luke answered. "It's teal" Manny scoffed. "I don't care. I just grabbed the first one I saw" Luke added, annoyed at Manny no stop whining. "Well grab a different one" Manny demanded. "No! Now I like it" Luke demanded. 

"Uh. I think we were here first" Jay pardoned this bald guy jumping the que. "I just have one thing. I'm in a big rush" The man exclaimed. "So are we" Jay scowled. "That's fine. Go ahead" Phil smiled. "Seriously"? Jay questioned Phil. "Jay, it's not a big deal" Phil added. 

I was in my head whilst looking at the dresses near the counter until I bumped into someone, making me stumble back. "Oh, sorry" The person sighed. I looked up to see a boy from class. He was the class clown. I hated him. He always made fun of Manny for being weird or he would make fun of Luke for being dumb and he made fun of me for being . . . me. 

"Watch it"! I huffed. The boy offered his hand but I quickly denied it.  "Look where you going next time" I scowled at the boy. This boy had longish brown hair and big hazel eyes, he smelt of boy sweat. I hated this boy. "Look I didn't mean to"! The boy said throwing his hands up in the air. "Whatever" I sighed rolling my eyes. He obviously did. That was the type of person he was. I carried on looking at the dresses. I was ready to give up up until I saw a black dress with small blue flowers on it. Gloria would probably want me to go all out on it but then...

 Gloria would probably want me to go all out on it but then

"You'll look great in that" I hear the boy speak. I jump forgetting he is there. "So that's a no then" I scoff. I begin to walk off, "Seriously, you'll look great, I promise" The boy began to beg. "I'll buy it if you promise to leave me alone" I sighed rolling my eyes. "Maybe..." The boy says dragging on. 

"What! What do you mean maybe"? I begin to panic. "I'll leave your family and you alone if..." He paused. "Oh god what now" I sigh stroking my head with my palm. "You. Go. To. The. Dance. With-" He began. "Fine" I sighed before he could finish. I grab the dress in my size and walk over to the counter ready to pay for it. "There you are"! Jay shouted. I rolled my eyes. "Why where you talking to that kid" Phil asked pointing to the isle where I was once stood. "To make a deal" I answered placing my dress on the counter. 

"Hey! Little girl wait you turn" The bald man scolded. "Excuse me"? I ask unsure of what is about to happen. "I am checking over a few things and you and your grandpa's can do your thing" He sassily argued. "Grandpa's"? Phil and Jay questioned. I was use to Jay getting called that but Phil never. I would usually pop off at this sort of stuff but no, not today. I just wanted to go home. We were still waiting for baldy over here to finish. He was complaining about some lost receipt. 

"At this rate, I'm going to miss the first dance. . .at my wedding"! Manny whisper yelled. "I thought he only had one item" Luke sighed. "Tell your dad if it were up to me, we'd been in and out of here in about 10 minutes". Jay muttered. "You've mentioned that" Phil sighs. "I'll probably mention it again. Because thanks to someone we're gonna be here for a while" Jay sarcastically snarks at Phil. "Yeah I get it" Phil added. 

"You know Luke you should order that suit in a larger size 'cause by the time we get out of here..." Jay began to tease. I could tell Phil was getting frustrated. Jay always brought him down. "I get it. Pay for the suit" Phil snaps handing Jay his credit card. "Where the hell you going"? Jay asks. "Luke need's. . .socks" Phil snaps. "Make 'em teal"! Luke jokingly shouts. 

"You're playing a very dangerous game" Manny hissed. "Hey boys, look who it is, the guy that stole our parking spot" Jay pointed. "Are you going to hit him"? I asked. Not minding the fact for like the fifth time today I had been called a boy. "I'd totally hit him" Luke added. "I'm not gonna hit him,  but I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind. Now boy's pay attention. You want to be men? This is how you handle a jerk like this" Jay protested as he walked out of the que. Leaving his spot that he was longing for. Also whilst he called me a boy. Again. "Hey chief. You know you stole our parking space today" Jay tells the man. "What"? The man questions. "That's right. I was waiting for the parking space, you sneaked right in there. That make you feel like a big man"? Jay teases.

"Did I? I didn't even notice" The man stated. "That's no excuse" Jay hissed. "I'm really sorry" The man apologized. Manny and Luke both shared a mischievous grin until this sentence came out of the mans mouth, "My dog died today. I had to put him to sleep. Fourteen years. He was all I had. Now I can't stand the thought of going back to my empty apartment, so I just keep wandering around the mall" The man said, he sounded like he was about to cry. 

"You know what? Forget about the. . .spot" Jay sighed. Then the man began to cry, ball. "God! That was his name" The man shouted whilst walking into Jay and giving him a hug. There behind the man was Manny and Luke looking guilty. "Do not hit him" I begged. Jay just shook his head. Jay had been called to Customer Services. What for? You may ask. Phil had chased a security guard around whilst spraying a bottle of cologne screaming "Men"! So Gloria came and picked us up.

When we got home Me, Manny and Luke got ready. I was in my room and Alex had come over to do my hair with me. I would've invited Hayley as well but she was with Dylan as usual. "So have you got a date"? Alex broke into conversation. I got up of my chair an looked outside my room to make sure no one was coming. "Yes! But please Alex you can't tell anyone" I begged. 

"I won't I promise" She smiled holding her pinkie finger out I linked mine with hers. "It's the boy from chemistry. He said he'd stop picking on me. Luke and Manny if I went with him, so I agreed" I smiled sheepishly. "Do you want to go with him"? She asked concerned. "No. . . but it's fun, I'll give him a few dances then he'll go and talk to his friends" I chuckled. 

"No way" I hear familiar voice whisper. "Manny! Did you get that"? The voice whispered. "Luke"! I yell looking out my window. There he was listening in through. "Seriously Luke? Privacy"! Alex scoffed before slamming the window and shutting my blinds. I had gotten ready, Alex had left. The door bell rang, "I'll get it"! I shouted. I ran to the door, "Come on my fine lady" The boy bowed. "Why thank you my kind sir" I laughed before walking to the car. Where Manny and Luke where sat. 

---

"Aww look at you boy's in your matching ties" Claire beamed. "And you look beautiful" She smiled looking at me. "A little help from Alex" I blushed.