Chapter 12

Cohen Point of view

I have already made a mistake on the first time of help keeping her safe which she is always first priority no matter what!

However,the sad looks of fear in her eyes says differently compared with a long lost smile on her face that is now replaced with a frown.

The devastating of her sad silence really does say it all because a day without her sweet melody sounds of her laughter to filling out in my ears but this time is going to be different no problem, no hurting and I am definitely not going to lose the love of my life again all to some crazy psycho path son.

"I see you come here looking for revenge?"I asked the psycho path stalker son.

The man released a sinister smile on his face which he seems to has an scars on one side of his face, the man snapped his snap his finger and then instantly a whole squad of hitman with him.

"I should be the one to be asking all questions here and not you!"the man who is a son of her kidnapper yelling out loud at me.

The crazies looks in his eyes and you could maybe just tell that madnesses or craziness run in their family also he thinks that he has the audacity to wink at my girl.

"Does anyone else ever tell not to enter other people home without an invitation?" I questioned to the man who is standing men are my girlfriend Reagan.

Hopefully my conversation with this lunatic will pay off to distract the man from paying close attention to the situation and the other will help her gets out of the ropes is she now tied up on her hand and feet.

"Why ask when I can do whatever I want to do?"the kidnapper son said arrogantly to me.

My hands are itching to snap his neck or to knock him out like his father men has done to me a few months ago or so.
"Your ending is just going to be like your old man" I smirked dangerously at her kidnapper son.

I have to think very strategical about what my next move is to avoid any loses on my side because I will always so happy to see my enemies downfalls right here in front of my eyes to watch him begging for mercy as I or my team is pulling the trigger at him.

"Are we getting a little bit more brave here aren't we?"the kidnapper son snared at me.

He is definitely a son of biscuits,he thinks that I would stand here just to torture my girl right in front of my eyes well he is going gets another thing that is coming to him.
"Oh please I think that you are the brave one here who is already made their own death wish"i snickered to her kidnapper son.

The kidnapper son whose name that I have already has seems to forgotten since the moment it left this fudging guy mouth and do I really care to remember? No!

"You are one to talk when I actually have your precious girlfriend Reagan life on the line here!"the kidnapper son informed this to me.

I hear her crying, begging and hiccuping for the people to let go of her including to untie her from these ropes that are bounded around her hands.

"Please just please let me go!"she cried dearly for her life not to be in danger anymore.
I notice that she is all tied up in ropes on both her hand and feet, early on I think I might of hear them talking about a code word just in case of any emergencies or if someone is in trouble.

My team already has a code words for every single scenario or problems that could actually occur in twenty four hours or in any minute of the day but instead I would have to use the code gestures.
"I would not be too sure about that if I were you but oh wait I am not you" i said smugly to the kidnapper son with a smug smirk on my face.

On the count to three my girl Reagan and her best friends Rhea get the ropes to ties her kidnapper son with so that the kidnapper son could not escape from the house.
"You might have won the battle but haven't win the-"

I knocked the kidnapper son out to get him to shut up because to be quite frank with you no one else really care or can even be asks to hear the nonsense that is coming out of his mouth.
"Cohen we have finally managed to kill all his men"Carter reported back to me.

I finally get to use this blade for a good cause I am thinking to myself silently anticipating which part of his body should I cut first or maybe I should just hand him over to the feds.
"What should we do with this lunatic,Cohen?"asked Julian curiously.

Nah I would never be satisfied with the job that they would do to him and what is that old saying call again? Oh yeah if you want something done quickly than you better do it yourself.

"Hmm,I would say we should feed him to the lions"her best friend Rhea suggest excitedly to me.
I do not recall they being lions in London unless I take this person to a zoo to put him in the lion den although, it would take effort to do that kind of thing.

Luke adds in "I would say show him,no mercy for putting your girl Reagan through this"

Now we are talking here about an great idea of teaching a valuable lesson for destroying my girl peace and sanity.

"I think we should definitely feed him to the shark"Said Sienna smiling devilishly at the kidnapper son body lying there limply on the floor.

"Silence I have made my decisions on what to do with him!"I command for everyone else to be silence except for her.

I chuckles darkly before circling around the kidnapper son body on the floor and then the most evil cunning revenge strikes me.

She began to speak up "Cohen I just want you to know that whatever decision that you decide to go through with now, I will always choose to support you no matter what happens"

I leaned in closely to whispered softly into her ear "one day I will make you wife"I wink at her.

My father always tells me family comes first in always everything so I am planning on honoured that rules because she is always like family to me no scratch that she is my everything and I believe that one day will have a little family of our own.

I just already know that she will be an amazing mom to our children one day in the future. I think to myself smiling wishfully until i notice that I still have some business to attend to when on the hand I want to treat my girl after the hard times that she is having right now.