Chapter 1

Reagan point of view

Sticking with plan B

I am still laying down in bed with him until he went the downstairs into the kitchen to do some business calls that what he says although he does look like he haven't slept well years due to the me being kidnapping by Norris who is by the way in prison.

I sneakily tiptoe down the first two flight of stairs to go into living room however I hear him mentioning my name to someone else who he is on the phone and my suspicion side have even gotten the better of me.
"Dad I don't know how to prevent the media or the paparazzi from asking questions about what happened to Reagan" I heard him say distress to his dad.

I still stood there on the stairs ear dropping on his conversation to his dad as I am waiting patiently for him to finish his calls on the phone without making any further movements towards the living room.
He spoke again to his dad on the phone looking torn up about all of this "Dad, plan B is for Reagan to fake her death because it is the only way for the media to leave her alone not only that but it could stop the paparazzi from getting to our house".

He sit down on a kitchen stools with his phone between his neck and head while tossing a small tennis ball in his hand like he sometimes does that when he is really deep into his thoughts.
"Reagan is that you?"he ask me wonderingly.

After he finished talking to his dad about my current situation, I slowly went creeping into the living room to watch a cooking tv shows and follow me into the living room.
"Yes it is me. I was just thinking about to watch a movie on Netflix" i reply back to him.

I peers over to see him standing in front of the living room door, he walks closer to me when upon sitting down next to me on the couch and my pinkie finger slipped into his finger before withdrawing my hand back onto my lap until he move his hand to lacing his finger through mine.
"Reagan. I do not know how to break this really bad devastating news to you"he said softly to me.

My mind is racing with all new possibilities or scenarios in my head that this news could be terribly difficult for me to hear.
"I want to hear whatever you have to say about that news because it could be pretty much a vital piece of information regarding on the next stage of your plan"i urged him to go ahead and say the bad news.

I feel so tired from all this stress or the weight of the world on my shoulder , if only I was lucky enough to hibernate like a bear because sometimes I can feel every day life sucking or draining the energy that I once have had in me.

"Okay but not please do not hesitate to ask any questions after I break this horrifying new to you"he stressed out to me.
I know I cannot just sleep off all my emotions away anytime I choose to go to sleep but it is worth a try right.

I love sleep however I do not think that be sleeping right now would have been inappropriate for this life crisis that I am facing in this particular time and furthermore I wish that someone could just please buy or make me a time machine to travel backward in the past even if me going back there could mess up my future in addition to my presence time.

There are a very few people in my life that is keeping me sane from turning into a hot mess such as my incredible boyfriend Cohen , family and the amazing friendship I build up with these people whom are always so kind to welcome me into their friendship group.

"I will try not to interrupt when I hear the words I do not like coming out of your mouth"I croaked out already try not to cry again.

I am feeling sick to my stomach feeling anxious when I am waiting patiently in anticipation to hear what bad news he is about to hit me next within few seconds.
"Well obviously you know that the situation about you being kidnapped but somehow the press got held of the news or someone leaked out that were kidnapped"he said stressfully to me.
Oh my flipping day, if this means I cannot go anywhere in this country anymore just because the news does spread fast in this world.
I just want no not but I need to go outside to get spread air! I guess I cannot even do that anymore now.
"Wait what? So you are actually telling me that the world will always notice me as the girl who was kidnapped!"I exclaims sadly to him.

I just want to go back home to my roots in London and stay with my grandparents for a little while until the storm in my life has finally calmed down even if the weather is always constantly change, the wind is blowing wildly on the back  nape of my neck,friendly neighbours hoods, having a sleepover at my best friend Rhea house staying up late gossiping about cute boys however, I now learn something got to give in life because all life keeps doing is taking a lot of good moments from me.
"Reagan, there is no easy way to say this however, you might have to move to a whole different country again and fake your own death"he said dreadfully to me.

I am not too thrilled about me moving to whole different country again when I only just have gotten setting down in this country even if there is nothing else that we can do and there is no easier way out of this darkness for me.

I sniffed back tears of sadness when I try to hide my tears at bay however he notices that tears streams run down my face also he reaches over to me to help me wipe away my teardrops.

"Fake my own death!!! ..... there must be a better way to solve this problem"i gasped out of shock horror hearing those words that he says to me making my heart speeds up a little bit more.

Hopefully this plan B will be better than his first one plan A because there might always be an easy way out of this problem with the paparazzi , interviews including the plan of faking my own death.

"I have a backup plan B for this whole fiascos which is going to be you moving back over to home roots and living temporarily with grandparents house" he explains to me.
My legs have started shaking out of nervous habit, I feel butterflies in my stomach and definitely not the good kind if you know what I mean.

I listen very carefully and attentively as he is talking about plan B which consists of going back to England for a long while to go to live with my grandparents again.

"Oh thanks goodness! I thought that there would be no way out of this mess that I have been getting me feel like I am stuck in a Bermuda Triangle"i said in  relieved to him.
I could not help myself but start  to think what about him also would he stay here or would he at least come back to my grandparents house with me.
The door bell goes off twice in the house, I look over at him for him to answer the door.
"I will get the door"he said to me.

I frowned, wondering who could ever be standing behind our front door until I see my mum best friend since birth who is called Melissa  walking into the living room following behind him.
"Darling I am sorry I couldn't get to you on time"my mum best friend Mellisa apologies to me.

I froze at first because I did not know how to reacts when seeing her face remind me of the funny times Melissa my mum best friend, my mum and I went to the beach every time on my birthday until I was older enough to decide for myself on how I would want to spend my birthday.
"Is that actually you auntie Melissa"I ask surprisingly to her.
I am really surprised to see auntie Melissa standing here right in front of me and I must really say it  was a shock to the system for me.
We all just got carrying away with our little catch-up and talking amongst each other until it was actually time for auntie Melissa to go home back as we bids our farewell to auntie Melissa.
The whole entire evening him and I just stay up late all night watching all the different Harry potters movies to cheer me up from the devastating aftershocks of the bad news.