26

sapnap sat on the bench, nervously. him and clay organised him to fly out to florida again in hopes to cheer ava up and help her get back to normal.
to keep it a surprise though, he wasn't able to call her all day, the day before, which made him feel guilty. although, hopefully him being there in person would make up for it.

ava stopped when she noticed the man sitting on the bench,
"that looks like nick!" she said confused, turning to clay.
"hm, yeah kinda..." he grinned.

so this is why he was acting strange.

ava ran up to the bench and hugged him from behind. good thing it was nick because if it wasn't that would have been hard to explain to a stranger.

"nick!" she exclaimed.
"av!" he grinned, turning round and giving her another hug.
"what are you doing here?" she smiled.
"i'm here to make you feel better, obviously."
he pulled her in for a quick kiss before clay came over.
"so this is why you left the house?" she turned round to the blonde.
"it is indeed." he beamed.
"thank you, both of you."
"no problem." the both exclaimed.

clay had left them alone and ava and sapnap sat on the bench together. they sat in silence for a while before ava spoke up,
"thank you." she said softly, her head resting on his shoulder.
"for what?" he spoke quietly.
"coming all this way."
"why wouldn't i?" he smiled.
she sighed contently and the two of them fell back into the comforting silence.

...
twitter

ava | @avaiscrying • 12m ago
change of plans, streaming tonight with a special guest 🔥😈💯🙏
____________________________________________
user | @user38 • 11m ago
watch the special guest be dream
|
user | @user219 • 11m ago
i want it to be niki, we are lacking ava and niki content😩
|
niachu | @niachu • 10m ago
it's not me but we will definitely be streaming together again soon!!
|
ava | @avaiscrying • 8m ago
^^^^^
——————————————————————
user | @user2086 • 9m ago
idk sapnaps been pretty silent recently on social media, maybe because he was going to visit someone??
|
user | @user371 • 8m ago
i think ur on to something
|
user | @user172 • 7m ago
please!!! i love them together sm
——————————————————————
user | @user17038 • 10m ago
everyone's mentioning niki or sapnap, i want jack manifold to be the guest! they are hilarious together
|
jackmanifoldtv | @jackmanifoldtv • 9m ago
ava, please. the fans miss us
|
ava | @avaiscrying • 8m ago
let's stream tommorow jack manifold!!
|
jackmanifoldtv | @jackmanifoldtv • 5m ago
ok avaiscrying!!!
——————————————————————

...

sapnap and ava walked back to hers and noticed clay had left a note, gone back to mine for a bit, will be back tonight :)
ava smiled at the piece of paper and went to her bedroom with sapnap. they sat on her bed and chatted for a while before starting to stream.

"ok so you sit over there so chat can't see you." ava explained, her mic still muted.
"okay." he smiled.

"hi chat how are we all doing?" she beamed turning on her facecam and unmuting her mic.
there was already 90,000 viewers and chat was flying.
"okay okay, so today we are just chatting if you couldn't tell." she said clasping her hands.

WHOS THERE
who is the guest??
pls pls pls be niki
sapnap sapnap sapnap
SAPNAP
IS SAPNAP THERE
AVANAP CONTENT PLEASE
dream?

ava giggled at the chat, most of them had already figured out who the guest was, "yes guys sapnap is here." she said, gesturing for him to come over.
he pulled over a chair and sat next to her.
"hi!" he smiled.
"so i guess we are just gonna answer questions? tweet using the #askava." she shrugged.
"that's such a boring hashtag." sapnap teased.
"oh i'm sorry, can you think of anything better?" she joked.
"no." he chuckled.
"wait can we use your phone? i don't know where mine is." ava asked.
"sure!" he agreed, putting in his passcode.
"your passcodes my birthday?" ava blushed.
"oh- yeah." he mumbled.

safe to say chat freaked out over that.

"okay first question," sapnap quickly changed the subject. "what were your first impressions of each other?"
"i thought she was a total chad." he answered straight away.
"oi." she said, lightly punching his arm.
"well you were! you always use those devil emojis." he chuckled.
"they help me get my point across!" she defended, "i thought sapnap was a cowboy."
"you thought i was a what?!"
"yup." she laughed, "ok next one."
"uh ok..," he paused, reading through all the tweets,
"who's older?"
"he's older by like a few weeks." ava explained,
"32 days to be exact." he chimed in.
"how do you know that off the top of your head?" she said dumbfounded.
"just do." he grinned.

they answered random questions for about an hour before ending the stream. they got asked millions of times whether they were together or not but the didn't answer the question properly, ava simply replied "why are you asking? we are right next to each other! of course we are together!" which teased chat as she knew that is not what they meant.

the two of them watched a couple movies before getting into avas bed, clay came back at about 12am, he stuck his head through the door to say goodnight and stumbled over to the guest bedroom.
ava had her back against sapnaps chest and he had wrapped his arms around her waist. ava fell asleep almost immediately, she was exhausted.
he lay there listening to her soft snores. he gently placed his head on her shoulder and took a deep breath. he was so happy to be back with her, even if it was because she hadn't been feeling the best.

——————————————————————

authors note

i kinda hate this chapter but yolo am i right shawtys?

anyway you look hot today

i'm knackered, and hungry so i'm gonna eat, and if you haven't yet today maybe you should too 😍😍

anyway take care of yourself <3
ily