03

surprisingly a few weeks later the hype still hadn't died down, the # was still trending on twitter and both sapnap and ava had gotten quite a few new followers out of the whole ordeal.
the pair decided to go along with the whole thing, constantly flirting with each other on social media and on streams.
ava also started appearing on more people's streams such as karl's, quackitys, tommy's and wilburs.

...
twitter

ava | @avaiscrying • 50m ago
is it just me or did sapnap hit diff on tonight's stream 😈🔥😩‼️
—————————————————————
sapnap | @sapnap • 49m ago
it's 3am for you, please go to sleep ava
|
ava | @avaiscrying • 46m ago
when he cares about your sleep schedule 😍
|
user | @user170 • 40m ago
it's such a small thing but the fact he remembers your time zone is so cute
——————————————————————
karl | @karljacobs • 20m ago
can you please not still my fiancé
|
ava | @avaiscrying • 18m ago
karl i'm in love with him
———————————————————————
user | @user728 • 38m ago
please, their relationship is so weird
i can't tell if they despise or deeply love each other
———————————————————————

...

ava was walking through target looking at all the new pillows in stock when she heard a familiar voice,
"ava?" the tall man said standing behind her.
"clay??" she said turning around.
"oh my god!" the both said pulling each other in for a hug.

despite living in the same city, the pair never really met up. both just preferred each others company over a computer screen.

"wow, i haven't seen you in person in over a year!" clay smiled.
"i know!"

luckily due to the fact no one knew what the looked like online they didn't need to worry about being recognised. one of the many perks of keeping so private.
the pair decided to get a coffee together and go back to avas to play some minecraft.

"you should teach me how to speed run better." the brunette said sitting down in front of her pc.
"i can't do that." he chuckled, "what if you beat my record?"
"i don't think we need to worry about that." she joked.

the two friends played minecraft for a while and watched a movie before the blonde man left.

...
imessage

cowboy 🤠

cowboy
facetime sleepover again??

of course :))

cowboy
ok i'm streaming until 11pm ur time

ok
i'll do some school work then i'll call you

cowboy
sounds good

...

ava lied, she went on to sapnaps stream and lurked, not wanting to draw attention to herself, due to the delay, she managed to watch him text her.

he looked up to the camera, "sorry guys i was just texting a friend."
he had a huge grin on his face and his cheeks were coated with a light pink.
"i'm not blushing chat. i'm warm." the texan laughed.