30

"hey, av?" sapnap said knocking on her bedroom door.
"yeah?" she answered.
"get dressed, fancy." he beamed, with no further explanation.
"for when?" she replied.
"6!" he shouted from the living room.

she looked at her phone, she had 2 hours to get ready. she didn't know what he had planned. clay had left for the night so maybe that had something to do with it.

she hopped in the shower and washed her hair. she shaved and put on a hair mask while screaming the words to timber by pitbull and ke$ha. she was excited to see what he had in store for tonight.

she got out of the shower and cried her hair before curling it. she put on a little more makeup than usual and changed into a maroon dress that had a corset top and mini bodycon skirt. she paired it with a black pair of lace up heels and a small black handbag.

she checked the time, 5:58, perfect timing. she walked through to the living room to see sapnap standing there, black trousers, white button up and a dark red tie.

"you look breathtakingly gorgeous." he sighed contently.
"you look breathtakingly handsome." she replied.
he quickly pulled her in closer and kissed her forehead,
"are you ready?" he spoke softly.
"i am." she grinned.

...

they got in the car and he drove, he wouldn't tell her where they were going or if there was any specific reason for going there.
he pulled into a car park outside of what looked to be a really wealthy and rich hotel.

"let's go." he smiled.
he got out of the drivers seat and walked round to avas car door before opening it for her,
"thank you, kind sir." she laughed before he jokingly bowed.

he lead her into the restaurant in the lobby, the roof was filled with chandeliers, the floor was wooden with a long red carpet going down the middle of the pathway, leading to different tables. it looked like a place royals would hang out.

"oh my god." she mumbled to herself.
"table for two under armstrong." he beamed to the hostess.
"yes right this way!" she exclaimed leading them to their table.

sapnap pulled avas chair out for her before taking his own seat.
"this is beautiful." ava spoke softly.
"only the best for you." he responded, grinning ear to ear.
"whats the occasion?" she asked.
"just spending quality time with my girl." he replied.

my girl, holy shit. her heart exploded right there and then, something about this man drove her crazy.

"i see." she smiled back.

they sat and chatted, the waiter talking their orders and giving them free bread. that's when you know it's fancy. the bread.

"god i love bread so much." she said shoving countless pieces into her mouth.
"i can tell." he chuckled, snapping a photo of her.
"oi!" she playful swatted his phone away.
"just for safe keeping." he joked.
"that better not be on twitter." she warned.
"no promises." he teased.

the food came and it looked fancy. lobster, crab, potatoes and spinach. ava didn't even like spinach but that looked delicious.

"this seems like so much for no reason." she said shoving her face full of food.
"the reason is that i love you." he said, his cheeks turning pink.
"i love you too." she blushed.
"i'm glad." he joked.

they ate their food and gossiped about how fancy the place was, it was amazing to be there but it was clear they didn't fit in around all these obviously snobby people.
they shared a cake for dessert and then walked to near by hill. it wasn't far away from the hotel and it had a perfect hill to sit on while they watched the sun set.

"it's so beautiful at this time of night." ava stated, staring at the sky.
"yeah it is." sapnap smiled, looking at her instead of the sun set.

he looked at her, admiring every part of her face, her hazel eyes that went a slight green colour when the sun hit them, the freckles dotted all over her face that crowded more on her cheeks and nose. her lips, the lips he wanted to kiss and never part from. she was perfect. inside and out.

"what are you looking at?" she said, her cheeks covered in a red colour, snapping him out of his thoughts.
"you." he said truthfully.
"why?" she spoke softly.
"you're perfect." he responded.
"not as perfect as you."

she scooted over to him and lay her head on his shoulder, silence fell between the pair. she could smell his cologne and he smelled amazing. something about they way he smelled calmed her. that's why she wore his hoodie whenever he wasn't around. it made her feel safe and secure.

"i'm so happy i met you." she said breaking the comfortable silence.
"i'm so happy i met you too." he whispered.

they turned to face each other, studying each others features that they already knew by heart. they were completely and utterly in love.
their lips touched and sapnap cupped her face, ava wrapped her arms around the back of his neck. she wanted to be as close to him as possible. they only parted for a second to catch their breath.

after an hour of watching the sunset then looking at the stars they drove home, both as happy as they could be.
as soon as they got home they went into avas bedroom, relieved clay wasn't home, let's just say what happens in the couples bedroom, stays in the couples bedroom.

———————————————-

authors note

alright folks how we doing?

if you haven't you should check out my dream fan fic i'm pretty proud of how it's going so far :)

this chapter was pretty fun to write, i'm trying to get better at writing fluff so let me know what you think!! :D

as always take care of yourself
i love you <3

caught trippin' | sapnap जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें