She put her arm around me and helped me out of bed. She loosened her grip and then I just held her hand as she supported me to the bathroom.

As soon as she shut the door, I let the gown fall to my feet. Usually I would be super duper insecure, but because I'm in the situation I'm in, I have to get down to business.

"Woah." Marissa laughed, moving to the other side of me. "You wasted no time."

Heat rose to my cheeks in embarrassment as I pretended as if this is an every day thing.

I leaned against the wall and I put one foot in my shorts, then another. Eventually, I got them on. I rose my arms up in the air while Marissa put a t-shirt over my head and pulled it down. Wallah.

"That was easier than I thought." Marissa said.

"Yeah." I agreed.

She opened the bathroom door and we made our way to my bed once again. Hopefully Demi will be done with those stupid papers soon so I can go home.

I laid back down and stared up at the ceiling. What's next? With everything? Therapy? School? Conner? Madison? How do I even begin to move forward? I can't do it.

Now I have to go home and explain to Demi about how I've been sad, how I haven't been eating, and how I scratched myself, which she considered self harm. Then I have to tell her why I didn't tell her. Honestly, I don't know that answer. Maybe I didn't want to disappoint her.

I wonder if anyone outside of our family knew I was in the hospital. Like if Demi took it to social media or if those fans that know everything before we do knew.

"Mar?"

"Yeah?"

"Does anyone else know I'm in the hospital?"

She laughed and then looked back down at her phone, "Only the whole world."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean people found out and Demi tweeted something about it and we posted a picture on Instagram."

"You posted a picture on Instagram?!"

I don't want people to see my body in a good picture of me now a days let alone one of me in the hospital!

"Yeah?" She said, "You look fine, I promise."

I can only imagine what people are assuming I'm in the hospital for. Can't wait to see what they've been saying about me.

"You guys ready to go?" Demi asked.

I nodded my head quickly as she made her way to my side to help me up.

Just then, a doctor came in with a wheelchair. "I know she's gaining strength but it might be easier for her to get to the parking lot in this. Take it, just return it on her checkup date or we have to charge extra on her hospital bill."

"Do we really need this?" Demi asked glancing between me, Marissa, and the doctor.

A WHEELCHAIR?! Hell yeah we do! They're going to be so much fun!

Me and Marissa kept sneaking excited glances between each other before Demi finally said, "Okay, fine. Let's go."

I tried hiding my excitement as she helped me off the bed and into the wheelchair.

Marissa basically shoved Demi out of the way and calmly started pushing me towards the elevator.

"Thanks doc!" Marissa called over her shoulder.

Demi walked in front, pressing the button for us. She then glanced and you can tell she's trying to be serious, but she couldn't help let out a laugh over mine and Marissas excitement.

The elevator dinged and Mar wheeled me in there. Despite the situation, this is the most fun I've had in weeks.

"When the elevator opens, we're running." Marissa said, tightening her grip around the handles.

"Guys-" Demi started.

"Please." I puckered my lower lip.

She sighed and looked between us. "Fine. But at least let me video tape it."

Demi pulled her phone up as soon as the elevator doors opened, and Marissa shot out. The wind from the speed was whipping my hair all over and I can hear Marissa and Demi's obnoxious giggles as we swerved and dodged people.

Right before we got to the doors, Marissa slowed down and her panting from the running was obvious. I couldn't help but spread out in a smile thinking about how ridiculous we must've looked.

"I-" Demi laughed, "Got it all on video!"

"Post it!" Marissa laughed along, pushing me outside.

"I'm putting it on Instagram and the caption is, 'The Fast and the Furious: Hospital Edition' and then I tagged you guys in it." Demi stated, proud she came up with the caption.

Being outside in the California air is much more refreshing from the dull and cold hospital air. I've missed the outdoors and I'm more than excited to sleep in my own bed. Well, Demi said we're camping out on couch until my strength regains and I can freely go up and down the stairs on my own.

The car was already pulled up to the curb and I barely needed any help climbing in the backseat with my wheelchair buckled in beside me.

When Mar and Demi got in the car and on our way, I made them turn on the radio. There's definitely a little tension between Demi and I because of the unfinished conversations about my problems I haven't told her about.

I sighed, resting my head against the window. It wasn't until I saw Marissa scrolling on her phone that the question popped in my head, "Where's my phone at?"

"At the house wherever you left it." Demi said.

At least she hasn't gone through it. Then, another question popped in my head.

"Where's Wilmer?"

Demi was hesitant before she said, "Uhm, he ran home to change and get some sleep.."

I'm sure that's not it, but okay. He was there one minute and gone the next. I just assumed he was getting the car ready or something.

Watching all the palm trees and familiar surroundings pass by, I felt myself finally falling asleep.

•••

"Annie. Annie, baby. Wake up." I felt someone slightly shake me.

I looked over and saw Demi and my wheelchair waiting outside the door. I unbuckled the seatbelt and rose out of the car, and into the chair. Demi shut the door, then began pushing.

Marissa opened the door for us and Demi wheeled me in the house. Oh how this is so much better than the hospital.

We made it to the living room where I saw 'Welcome home' balloons and chocolates. The couch was made up with several blankets and pillows with Greys Anatomy ready to be played on Netflix. Everything we signed 'Love, Wilmer.'

"Welcome home, baby girl." Demi said, kissing me on the forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

I put a vine FORESHADOWING the end of this book. It doesn't have Wilmer in the vines bc I couldn't find a gif to fit it and I did this real quick but he most definitely is in it.

Vine- Dovato • simple edits

Thank youu!! Please comment what you think after you watch it!!

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT OK I LOVE YOU GUYS