23

Mary pov

I watch as she walks away with him, I try to move but I can't the pain in unbearable. I've never been shot before, I start to cry when he shoves her in the car and drives off. I hop in agony to my car, I swing the door open and climb in. I dial the only number I can.

"Hey hone-"

"Jay! It's Daniel! He has her!!! I- he shot me... Jacob I can't move. I couldn't save her!" I start to sob

"Hang in there we're on our way!" The line went dead, I look down at my leg which was a big mistake. It was gushing blood out and I started to realize how much blood I was actually loosing. I started to feel faint, but I wasn't worried about that, I was worried about my Amelia. The girl who I've always seen as my sister and daughter at the same time. 

I hear a familiar voice calling my name but it's too blurry and fuzzing for me to make out, I feel myself feel drowsy and weak. Soon everything went black.

Amelia pov

I walk back into the familiar house, the maids start to shoot me sympathetic looks knowing I was most likely forced to come back. Daniel leads me upstairs to his room. "Now, what to do with you." He says

"What do you mean?" I say worried he might kill me or the baby

"Well you do carry Daniel Jr in there, I've always wanted a child. I will never be the father my dad was to me, he was an abusive mother-fucker and manipulative." Does he not realize he's explaining himself, I just scoff. "What?"

"Do you not realize you're explaining yourself?" He gives me a confused and hurt look "You forced me to come here! You fucking raped me! You've abused me!"

"No I- I didn't no... I would never... I wasn't in the right head space please!" He drops to his knees and grabs my shirt "I didn't mean to, please forgive me. I want to be the best father in the world, you didn't deserve it."

"I was thinking of getting an abortion." 

"What! I though you were against that!!"

"Why would I be against that?"

"You're Christian!!!"

"Not every single Christian in the world is pro-life, I'm not ready for a child. I didn't get pregnant because I was careless or because the pill didn't work or anything, I got pregnant because I was raped by you and you can't get on your knees and beg for me to forgive you!"

"Please, keep the baby. I beg you, please keep it." I bite my lip, in 9 months I'd already be 20. I did want a child, I do want the child but every time I think about it I see him. 

"Let go of me." He lets go of me and gets up, his head hangs low and he leaves without saying another word. God why is my life like this, I hate it so much.

----------------

A/N: Sorry for the short short chapter, I'm in a crazy writers block right now. If you guys have literally any suggestions for the next chapter comment them. Have a wonderful day, don't forget to vote !!