Yandere Alex Koval x reader pt2

Начните с самого начала

Being quiet was still pretty difficult. He wanted you to be loud enough he could hear. But that means you have to be louder than everybody else on the bus in that was the problem. Because you know getting caught wasn't exactly on your list of things to do that day.

By the time you and Alex got home and up to his room things had already been pretty heavy between you two. Jeff wasn't home yet and he was going to use this opportunity to make you beg.

He kicked the door to his room shut and locked it. Discarding his shirt and jacket walking over to you and pulling you close. "I Can't believe they had the audacity to even look in your direction You are mine"

You nodded your head at him and kissed him. You could feel Alex smirk into it kissing you back. He pushed you down onto the bed and climbed on top of you reconnecting your lips together. Grinding against you and moaning into your mouth.

Holy shit his moans are hot

You raked your nails down his back and began grinding into him as well. Moaning into each other's mouths at the sensation. Alex got off of you and pulled something out from under his bed. Before getting back on top of you.

"Hands above your head" You did so and he handcuffed them to the headboard. "Alex-" You started to stutter but he cut you off  "tonight I'm going to make you see that you're mine"

You shivered in anticipation and excitement. He stood up and slid his jeans off. Before walking over you. Flicking out his pocket knife and cutting your shirt and bra taking the shreds and discarding them.

Next he worked on your pants and underwear. "ALEX THAT WAS MY FAVORITE BRA" He laughed at you "I'll get you another one"

"You do realize those aren't cheap right"

"It's fabric how expensive could it be"

He finished pulling your pants and underwear off. He sat there for a moment admiring him feeling your skin under his hands. Slowly up your thighs squishing the flesh in his hands.

Up your hips squeezing there as well. Your stomach to your breasts. He went down and kissed your jugular. "Be a good girl and make some noise for me"

Now you were especially excited. Alex was never like this before. Sure he was possessive but he never went to this length. Although you weren't complaining at all.

Rubbing his face against your skin in your neck. Very slowly he began to leave small bites and kisses along your collarbone. Sucking harshly at the soft skin. Your moans fueled him to go further.

As he kissed his way to your breasts. Sucking harshly on one of the nipples and massaging the other one between his fingers. Groping kneeding the very sensitive flesh. "Mm Alex"

Hearing his name on your lips like that was music to his ears. He began to leave kisses everywhere else too. A line of them down your stomach. Getting very close to where you wanted to be touched most. But he stopped for a second to look up at you.

"I will admit I've never done anything like this before so just let me know if you want me to stop or if I'm hurting you"

You nodded Your head yes so he would continue. He spread your legs and kissed up your thighs now. Nipping at the flesh hearing you squeak made him smirk. "Are you getting excited Angel"

His innocent tone did not match his face whatsoever though. His eyes looked something more mischievous and dark. And his smile was merely to cover up his lust building behind those eyes.

When all you could do was nod at him he chuckled and continued. Spreading your folds with his fingers. Slowly licking a long stripe up stimulating your clit. "Alex..."

It was faint but He still heard it. He did it again getting the same desperate reaction. And so he continued to do this action very slowly. "Please I want-"

"What do you want use your words baby"

"Please Alex I need you to eat me out please lick my clit"

Alex could feel his smirk grow. He leaned down and attached his mouth to your clit sucking on the bundle of nerves. Finding his tongue all over you. Even inside of you for a few minutes. Thrusting his tongue in and out.

"You taste sweeter than candy"

at this point you were jerking against the cuffs. Whining at the restraint wanting so badly to touch him. But he wouldn't give in not just yet. He could tell you were getting close by the way your legs kept squeezing him getting tighter and tighter. Until finally you came with a sharp cry of his name.

"ALEX"

He kept going cleaning you up in the process. Before sitting up smiling at you.Your chest was heaving like you would ran a mile. And your body was starting to sweat as the sheets clung to you.

"Are you ready Angel"

You knodded your head feeling nervous But overall excited. Alex reached down by the bedside and got the key. Inserting it into the handcuffs and unlocking them.

He then sat back and pulled his boxers off. Tossing them into a corner before hovering over you. "Just remember to breathe and relax okay"

You shook your head clinging to him. As he began to slip himself inside of you. You let out a few whimpers and whines. As pressure built up and it started to become uncomfortable. But Alex talked  you through it.

After a while you started to feel a bit more comfortable. And you tapped him to let him know. Alex started out slow really trying not to hurt you. He hissed through his teeth at the feeling of moving inside of you.

He continued a slow Pace for a while before finally setting a faster one. As his thrusts sped up Your moans continued to get louder.

"Ahhhh Alex baby"

He had his head right next to your ear moaning into your neck. And you could hear everything every little sound that came out of him.

"Holy fuck You feel so good God I want more"

He slowed down making you whine in protest. "Tell me that you belong to me" his thrusts were so slow It was driving you insane.

"Alex I'm yours You're the only one who makes me feel as good Please fuck me"

He let you ramble for a minute before he continued. Going back to his harsh pace. Your nails raked down his back. There would probably be whelps in the morning. His thrusts were harsh and deep as he neared his release.

"Alex FUCK IM GONNA CUM"

"ME TOO"

O last thrust that's all it took for him to release inside of you. The both of you laid there for a minute catching your breaths.

After Alex had caught his breath. He came back with a wet rag. He began wiping you down and cleaning any of the leftover fluid off of you. He left for another minute only to return with a bottle of water. You set up wincing at the slight soreness already starting to take over.

"Are you hungry I could make you food how does pasta sound"

You stared at him for a minute feeling very overwhelmed with emotion and starting to sniff a little bit. Alex got concerned and instantly went to comfort you.

"Hey what's the matter sweetheart are you okay?"

"Alex I love you so fucking much You're the best God I love you"

He rubbed your back and shushed you calming you down.

"Alex I love you so much Don't ever leave me please I love you"

Alex felt his heart swell with pride and joy. And his possessiveness grew in that moment. You never wanted him to leave you. And he wouldn't not ever!

"I love you too sweetheart get some rest okay I'll wake you up when the food's done"

He helped you get situated. And pulled the covers over you. Along with a spare blanket that way you'd be extra warm.Handing you your phone and sliding his into his pocket. "If you need anything just let me know okay baby"

You knodded at him. He kissed your forehead and then left the room uttering a small quiet I love you before exiting.