"we aren't, surprisingly. he says we're... talking." todoroki fixed his jacket, a new piece from enji's unreleased collection actually, "and that he wants to... take his time with me."

midoriya's eyes widened, "my god, he's got it bad for you," he smirked, "and you must do too, if you're agreeing to commit."

y/n snorted and todoroki shot glares at both his friends, "i am not committing." he said simply, then made his way out of the kitchen. "clean up your mess. i'll be in the car."

midoriya and y/n looked at each other before laughing.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"i feel nervous," y/n whined, adjusting the strap to her art bag that sat on her shoulder.

"let's hope you don't get too nervous and give your hand a cramp..." todoroki mumbled before gesturing for y/n and midoriya to follow.

"why the hell am i friends with you?" y/n found herself mumbling under her breath as she made her way into the warm building.

a nice contrast to the outside, it was. she shivered, and looked around the building. it was a wide space, the floors and walls white, plants a vibrant green and the place had a professional feel to it.

y/n and midoriya followed todoroki to check in real quick- which apparently consisted of todoroki telling the lady he was enji's son and demanding a key to one of the rooms. strangely, it worked and they were on their way down one of the halls. they took a left and todoroki easily keyed into one of the rooms.

it was dim as y/n stepped in, the door closing softly behind her. dark, purple lights somewhat illuminated the room, a pink velvet love seat in the far end of the room, cameras, lights and many people surrounding the area which let y/n know that was where the photoshoot was taking place.

"wait- who just came in?" someone asked, and y/n immediately recognized the voice as jirou's.

she pushed past a few people and caught y/n's eye better, immediately rushing over, a smile- that kind of seemed more like a smirk- stretched across her lips, "you're here," she said.

y/n nodded with a quiet laugh, "i'm here," she repeated before gesturing to her bag of art supplies, "and ready to do the hardest job ever. draw perfection, i mean."

jirou's lips parted, a light pink coloring her cheeks before she looked away with a cough, "it's- we aren't perfect..." she countered, pursing her lips and keeping her gaze averted. "but i mean, if you had to draw yourself, then..."

y/n face went hot- something she was starting to get used to the more time she spent with jirou. she didn't get the chance to reply, however when a guy walked over to the both of them, jirou smiling up at the man.

he had tired eyes, long messy hair and an unshaved stubble. his posture was horrible and he looked like he needed to lay down for a fifteen hour long power nap.

"kid, you all set?"

y/n jumped at being spoken, arms stiff at her side as she nodded, "y-yes? uhm- yeah, i think?"

jirou snorted, and gripped her arm, "calm down, y/n," she said. "this is our manager, shouta aizawa. he's always around at our photoshoots and interviews and anything official. he's the one you'll be working on the designs with."

y/n nodded in understanding as a majority of the tension left her body. she nodded in understanding, "sorry- yes, i'm ready! i read over the email last night so i think i have a good idea of what you're looking for. just- need my references, of course!" she explained, gesturing to jirou- as in the entire group.

aizawa acknowledged her words, satisfied, "then, we'll get you set up. kyouka," aizawa turned toward the female singer, "get back into position, we're on a tight schedule today," he grumbled before turning the other way.

jirou simpered in y/n's direction before pulling herself in the other, y/n moving to where aizawa was leading her in turn.

she was offered a comfortable chair, immediately crossing her legs on the soft cushion as she sat back and pulled out her art supplies. she felt like she'd spent a lifetime saving up for her materials. her parents used to by her things all the time until she voiced she wanted to go professional. she set her things for traditional art to the side and cradled her tablet in her arms, instead. digital was definitely the best way to go.

she looked at the shoot that was taking place, lips curling up when she remembered, todoroki was there- remembering what the shoot was for; an ad for both enji's clothing line and for screaming in japan- it was a collab.

'punk rock's endeavor to high end fashion' or something like that.

todoroki was at the center; sporting a crop similar to the one midoriya wore to the party last week ( speaking of him, there in support for kaminari; he was of course, trying all the snacks the shoot had to offer ).

bakugou's positioning was to todoroki's left. he stood with his back facing the camera, an arm hooked around todoroki's waist, looking over his shoulder, typical scowl etched onto his face;

jirou was at his right, a hand on his shoulder, face tilted at the perfect angle- it complimented all her features. eyes dark and glimmering in the lights, purple strands brushing against her shoulder; y/n sighed at her effortless beauty.

until jirou's gaze turned toward her. their eyes met and y/n jumped, dropping her stylus. the action made jirou laugh and aizawa called,

"kyouka. stop flirting with the artist."

catch me writing a todobaku fic with this concept in full over on ao3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

catch me writing a todobaku fic with this concept in full over on ao3