Chapter 29

...slaps you across the face. You instantly feel your cheek stinging and hold your hand up to it.

Y/n: ow! why did you hit me?!!
Mom: where were you for the past two nights?!!
Y/n: I stayed at Josh's on Saturday night and last night I stayed at Charli's
Mom: i never said you could!
Y/n: I texted you both nights telling you where I was but you didn't answer!!
Mom: don't raise your voice at me unless you want another slap!!
Y/n: s-sorry
Mom: now go to your room!! I'll have to talk to your dad about this when he gets home from golfing

You quickly run up to your room with tears streaming down your face. When you get there you slam the door and slide down your door crying.

Y/n's POV: why has she been hitting me? She never used to do that and now she has hit me twice. I'm just happy it's her and not my dad because if he slapped me it would probably hurt a lot more.

You wipe your tears away and text the group chat telling them what your mom needed is going to take a while so you won't be able to go to Quintons today. You quickly get changed into dance clothes and climb out of your window and go into your car. Once you get to the dance studio, you dance until you have no more energy left. You fall to the floor crying. After a couple of minutes of crying you pack up your stuff and go home. You climb up to your window again, still not wanting to go through the front door and see your parents. You take a shower and get into comfy clothes. Right after your done your mom calls you downstairs for dinner. You take a deep breath and walk downstairs and sit at the table.

Dad: your mom told me what happened today
Y/n: oh you mean how she slapped me
Dad: yes and how you deserved it because you were raising your voice at her
Y/n: yeah because she was yelling at me for not letting her know where I was even though I did
Mom: yeah well I didn't get it and if I didn't answer you should have texted your father
Y/n: I did but neither of you guys answered!!
Dad: do not raise your voice at us!!!
Y/n: s-sorry

You feel tears threatening to come out of your eyes.

Mom: let's just eat because your stressing me out
Y/n: I'm not hungry anymore

You get up from the table and run up to your room. You slam the door and jump onto your bed and cry.

Y/n's POV: how can she say I'm stressing her out? I'm not the one that gave her another red mark on her face.

You were interrupted from your thoughts when you got a phone call from Charli. You just pressed ignore and went back to crying. A couple of minutes later you got a text from Charli and a call from Chase. You ignore them both and turn your phone off. You lay in your bed just staring at the ceiling and soon fall asleep.

Next Morning

You wake up, do your morning routine and cover up the red mark that is still on your face from yesterday.

You wear this: