It's a date!!!💕🌹💋

Start from the beginning

'Fine go...I'm proud of you my buffalo but mera toh valentine's gaya na ( my valentine's screwed up)' she looked sad while I saw dad come to her...

'Ok...so our Aaru doesn't have a date hannn...well...how about Mr Devil Kapoor being your valentine this year?' he said and Aaru looked at him

'Like you'll go on a date with me??? And Ishu aunty??? 🙄😳'

To which mom said...
'Yeah yeah take him...a little less of a torture for me... little less of embarassment and PDA ..'

While Dad pulled mom closer by her waist and said...
'Its a two vs 1 Angel!! Dev Kapoor can handle it all...You both are my ladies for the date night'

To which Aaru said...
'Dev uncle... think again...with this Junior Mihi in my tummy I eat a lot'

'Awww baby... Eat all that you want but no outside food 😡 I'll call Chef Sanjiv and he'll cook for us...we are going to Ishaani-Dev for a date...so people don't disturb' saying they three left.

While after sometime Malu came to me holding hands of munchkins and Aahir. I looked at her as she was smiling sweetly.

'Chaaaaah' she sugarcoated and I asked her...

'Date with Vansh?' and she nodded her head like a spring.

'Every year Musky takes care but tomorrow is her wedding na so you know' she tried explaining and I rolled my eyes...

'I know I know... now gooo bye' saying she left with Vansh and these three hurricanes kept playing ringa ringa roses in the garden.

Soon everyone began leaving. Musky -Aarav went for a drive while Dishani-Samarth went for a dinner. Guests were served dinner and I kept talking to a few of them and entertained all the guests. Prabhu's and Malhotra's had already bid us a bye as they had to prep for wedding tomorrow early morning.

Post the crowd's departure I came back to the garden area and sat on the little swing in the garden area while the kids kept playing...

'Ok...my naughty kiddo gang another 15 mins more and you'll be tugged to bed get that?' I said. They protested but I was also a witch. Finally tugging them to bed I came out while I saw SonaPie MyPie dressed up and when I asked them they blushed.

'Oooooooo daaaaatenight.... have fun you cuties' I said and hugged them tightly.

There was love love everywhere but my man was missing since hours.

I went back to the garden and sat on the swing and began swinging by myself. The cold breeze of February and I felt cool breeze tickling my body.

While I felt a push on my back and the swing moved more...

I smiled as my heart knew who it was...I slowed down my pace of swinging.

'So.... Looks like someone was very busy' I taunted while I felt something like a flower touching my earlobes and I felt tickled. I noticed it was a red rose. I took it and smelled it.

'Sweet' I said...

'Like you Love...you always smell of roses' he said and I smiled more.

Soon he held me by my shoulders and I turned around while he stood in front of me in a white kurta with full glory. I smiled.

While he took a rose and trailed it from my forehead to my nose travelling via my lips and reaching my neck while I closed my eyes and my breath hitched.

The rose kept travelling via my neck to my shoulders finally touching my forearms and I breathed some more irregular gasps!!!

'You know you make it irresistable for me in saree ...Love... I can't think straight when I look at you...so sensuous but then you do these cute stunts reminding me of my childhood buddy who's now my wife...But then can't deny...I have all naughty thoughts when you are with me.' he whispered in my ears and I blushed.

'So wifey ate something?' he asked caressing my cheeks gently with his fingers...

'You ate?' I asked looking at his Devil Orbs which shined in moonlight.

And he nodded a silent no.

Idiot!!!

'Come I'll serve you' I said pulling his hand dragging him but he pulled my hand and said 'Come with me'

And began dragging me towards backyard and I was shocked 😳

While I felt a wet kiss on my back and I arched my back...

'Surprised???' he asked while still hugging me warm and his chin rested on my shoulder.

'Shocked!!! When did you organise all this?' I asked and he said turning me around...

'Sorry Love ..I wanted to do more but I'

I kept my index finger on his lips and said... 'Its perfect baby' and he rubbed his nose on mine. We smiled into each other's faces.

While he kissed my forehead saying...
'Happy valentine's day Love'

And I relished every moment in his arms... whispering...

'To you too Love' and he looked at me narrowing his eyebrows with a smile...

'Loooooove Ahhem Ahhhhhhhem 🤭'

'No Hate happy... Idiot' I said and was about to move away...

He pulled me back and in one go turned me around...

My bossom collided with his hard chest and we began breathing irregularly...

'I love you Chaahat... and I can't explain you how much...so dare you repeat that and I'll kiss you so hard that you wouldn't need that lipgloss to make your lips go pink... Try me' he said...

I raised mu one eyebrow and looked at him.

'What if I say that's exactly my intention' saying I trailed my fingers on his chest and his grip tightened on my waist...

'You are awakening the Devil Love... don't!!!' he whispered huskily in my ears while his lips touched my cheeks...his stubble brushing against my jaws ..

While I slowly bit his earlobe...

He whispered more... 'Whats your intension witch'

'Anything but innocent' I smiled against his ears and he grabbed my waist more...

'Well I like it then' saying he chuckled more.

The setup was perfect and dreamy.
Just the Devil-Witch way 💖💖💖