Love 💕 vs Commitment🤝

Chaahat's POV:

I kept running away..far far away... suddenly I slipped and fell down...my ankle twisted as my heel broke...my little finger of left foot began bleeding...

I sprained my leg real bad hence was unable to get up...I tried hard but couldn't.. but before I could think much I felt I was lifted up in the air..

My lips parted slightly only to see Neiv had scooped me in his arms and he began walking...

I noticed his red eyes which still had fresh tears while my eyes still kept pouring non stop...

So much pain in our hearts...these tears from our souls...🥺

He made me sit inside the car in back seat... stretching my legs and soon he took out the first aid box. He removed my broken sandals and took my left foot on his lap and began cleaning the wound...while putting a small plaster...

I kept looking at his eyes which were red..he was upset... angry...in pain...

🥺

I was hurt too...

But I was helpless...

Soon I felt him twist my foot while I winced in pain but next second I felt my foot felt better...

'You sleep on the backseat...I'll drive' he said and was about to go...he got down from the car while I said out loudly...

'I love you Neiv 🥺'

And I felt he stopped on his tracks...

Before I could proceed I felt he literally jumped upon me and was pulled into a tight hug...

'Chaaaaahhhhhh...you....stupid girl...you....are mad...you scared me...who does such a shitty prank' he squeezed me more...

While I softly kissed his neck and caressed his back and whispered...

'My answer is still No Neiv...I ....I don't want this marriage'

While I felt his grip loosen...

He pulled out of the hug and looked at my face in pain...

I cupped his face and said...

'Im sorry Neiv...I love you but I can't marry you'

Next second he held my hands and said...

'Chaahat...I don't understand... What's the problem..I want you...I wanna live with you...I want you for me forever...I want to see you everyday and night...I can't think of anyone else baby...I want this one to be forever...I want you all for myself... only mine...you are only mine Chaah...' saying he began pouring fresh tears from his eyes 🥺 and began kissing my forehead while he sobbed like a baby...

I couldn't believe Neiv could be this vulnerable...he was the biggest Casanova Indian media ever wrote off... that man wanted to desperately get commited...

But...

I....

I hate commitments...

'I love you Neiv...but I'm sorry I can't commit...I....I don't believe in commitments' I said while I could see hurt on his face...

'Why' he asked in his broken hoarse voice....

I kept looking into his pouring eyes...

Neiv's POV:

I felt like my soul was crying...

I want her..I need her...

I can't live without her...I want her to be mine forever...