It's a date!!!💕🌹💋

Chaahat's POV:

His lips kept moving magically on my neck and I was loosing my head again!!!
This man has the capacity to drive me mad even when I'm in a crowd of hundreds!!!

His lips kept trailing each and every portion of my neck and travelled through my jawline slightly brushing my lips and my breath hitched.

He cupped my face and smiled on my lips while I blushed more and smiled still shivering feeling his magical powers to torture me and still love it so much more💖
He was a poison which was my potion to life...

Just then we heard someone cough and we turned around to see Mom Dad stand there with their hands on their waist...

We took a step away from each other. I looked down and he was looking elsewhere scratching his neck ..

'Babies...we understand you both are a little wayyyy toooooooo high on harmones and we understand!!! But.... please Puttarji (child) not here!! You see I dont mind but your mom is a little prestige and relatives and that kinda drama you see' dad tried to preach us yet support us while mom hit on dad's shoulder...

'Dev...you are supposed to stop them not encourage them... but wait... expecting it from you and your sperm is impossible 🙄😤
Chaah Puttar (child) you join me...I want you also to apply Mehendi on your hands and also many of my friends want to see you... come' saying mom pulled me along with her...

Neiv's POV:

I stood there making puppy face while she left with mom only to turn around and smile back at me.
'Uff this woman... I love her so much!!!'

While I felt an arm around my neck and telling...
'Even then...You are a dumbass!!! What were you still doing here... tonight valentine's day starts aren't you like planning something special for your bride?' and that's when it striked me...

It's our first valentine's after so many years💖💖💖 I must plan big. Dad is right I'm a dumbass 😗

***

I saw her trying to adjust a glass of juice with her elbows. Trying to put her lips across the straw in the glass with her hands full of henna she looked very cute. Her hair left open flying on her face. She looked really cute now.

I stepped closer to her while I heard her cribbing.
'Ufff this hair and henna ahhhh... this saree veil keeps slipping annoying urghhhh 😵' she kept blabbering to herself.

While I silently stood by her side. Picked the glass of juice, threw the straw away and lipped the glass directly to her mouth. She looked at me. My baby witch was probably very thirsty. She kept looking at me with her button like eyes and kept gulping the juice quickly. While I slowly tugged her flying shiny hairlocks behind her ear. But her naughty silky hair kept slipping on her face.

Once she finished drinking the juice I wiped her lips with my hand kerchief. And next decided to show her some of my Devil Charms 😈

I stood behind her. Took her silky long hair and began braiding her hair and she sat silently. Once I finished braiding her hair I looked at her face. She looked like a doll right now. She got from the chair and began walking towards the garden area where all our friends, cousin's and relatives were sitting for a chit chat session. But next second my eyes fell on her deep backless blouse. And I swallowed hard.

Chaahat's POV:

'Baby I'm sorry na' Mihir continued apologizing to Aaru who looked pretty upset.

'You always do this Mihu... It's our anniversary and valentine's both yaar and you know I'm pregnant too...I hate you!!!' Aaru was pissed off as Mihir had to leave to Australia for a complicated case which required his expertise. But then Aaru is also a doctor, so a little cuddling and kissing and she was fine.