Cool Breeze 🍃vs Hot Neighbor 😉

Chaahat's POV:

My eyes 👁️ couldn't take its gaze away from the sight it had captured!!!

The first thing in morning !!!

My eyes couldn't shut after it saw this mouth watering view!!

Indeed!!! Never thought a man could look this...

🔥 Hot 🔥

That too a lazy butt who would go to gym only to please women 😏

But today to my surprise I was seeing a bunch of young girls... probably between the age of 5- 14 yrs...were all gathered like it was a school assembly and in between them was this man whom I saw practicing Kalari with a stick!!!

Sooooo he remembers !!!

I had a smile on my lips recalling our old memories...

I saw the way his hands moved the stick

It kept swinging non stop!!!

Interesting!!! So someone's been practicing!!!

His toned body...His cuts... muscles... not just a gym body made me have a teasing smile !!!

He was not the usual dummy six pack biscuit packet!!!😏

He was instead a man!!!

A real one!!! His cuts...his grip and his strength was visible with the hold he had on the stick that made me smirk...
Drool!!!

Yes! He was sexy!

And that shirtless look is something my eyes were feeding upon right now!!!

My throat dried when he was jumping up in air and next second he appreciated the young girl who kind of was practicing against him!!!

***
Neiv's POV:

After a good session...I walked to wear my sleeveless jacket and was rubbing myself with the towel...

When these kids excel in this martial art form it gives me immense pride...

I see now the number of girls attending the sessions have increased to 22...I must probably organize for a bigger space henceforth as looks like 3 more girls from the underprivileged wants to learn it now.

While I was smiling when kids practiced Taikwondo post the previous session I felt extremely happy.

'So....you still are trying to learn Kalari??? Interesting!!!'

I heard a voice from behind me and my head snapped in that direction...

And I was shocked 😳 to see her stand infront infront of me...

It was completely unexpected!

I thought she was leaving after Musky's engagement!!!

Chaahat's POV: