Prologue- Teaser 2 - It's Indeed Burning Higher 🔥

Author's POV:

Chaahat was pinning her Aarya's dupatta neatly into fleets while a panicking Aarya was gulping glasses of water. While Malvika was pinning roses to her hair bun.

To which Chaahat was continuously giving mad stare at Aarya... finally loosing her shit she held her shoulders and made her stand up!

'Stopppp!!!'

And Aarya saw Chaahat with her small eyes trying to match up to an angry Chaahat's expressions!!!

When irritated indeed Chaahat was on a Chudail (witch) mode on!!!

'This is Bloody 10th glass of water in last half an hour!!!

And
You are getting engaged it's not like you are tied to a buffallo!!!

Although
Mihir is no less than one 🙄

But
Then you choose to marry this buffallo!!

Bear with it!
I don't want you to spend half of your engagement ceremony running between loo and dias!
🥴'

While Malvika burst out laughing and told Chaahat

'Chaah you are making her more scared now! I know you don't believe in the concept of love and marriage but this girl is in love yaar...

And don't forget it's your own brother the great Mihir Sehgal whom she's chosen to marry! By now Musky and Neiv will have scared Mihir to death! After all Junior Devil is also into hanky Panky alone.'

Listening about Musky with Neiv something pricked Chaahat. But she didn't let it be shown on her face.

While Malvika who just got married a month and half go to Rony's son Vansh and Vansh being Junior Devil the one and only Neiv Kapoor's bestie! Malvika knew what's brewing between Chaahat and Neiv!
Although neither the Devil nor the witch would accept it!
But would burn into ashes crazily whenever they saw each other with someone else.

Theirs was a huge gang.
There was so much happening around that mostly no one noted.
But Chaahat was their favorite topic of discussion as she was their old friend newly joined the gang after 14 years of staying in Australia and no one could ignore the friction and chemistry that was burning between her and the Devil himself 🔥🔥🔥

In Chaahat's language 'Shit ain't happening!'
But actually a lot of Shit was happening!!!

Malvika thought of teasing Chaahat who definitely was thinking about Musky and Neiv!

Musky's closeness with Neiv definitely made Chaahat Uncomfortable! But then how do you forget

'I don't do Love Malvika... that shit doesn't exist!!!' she would say and both Aarya and Malvika would burst out laughing!

'Your brother Mihir is better..Fell in love with this Aarya in medical college and is marrying the same girl...But man that Devil Neiv... I hope he won't end up with Musky any soon!!!'

And Chaahat shot her head in Malvika's direction while Aarya took the cue and continued...

'Ohhh yes Di... I saw Musky with Neiv bhai yesterday on the terrace...they were drinking beer together and laughing... What chemistry Diiiii...i think they should really date each other' she said looking at Chaahat but when Chaahat shot her a mad glare she turned her gaze to Malvika and pretended to talk to her.

'You just Shutup and sit properly... Don't drink more water Aarya! Just relax' Chaahat said in a low tone correcting Aarya's lehenga but her mind was still running the thoughts that both Malvika and Aarya spoke about!

While Chaahat was still frowning like a CRAZY woman.

Just then she heard Neiv's loud laughter. She stepped out of the room only to see Musky laughing crazily at Neiv's jokes and soon Neiv pulling her by her waist into a close knit selfie...

Something burnt really high into flames inside her!

She tried to keep calm and walk away ... while ting-ting ...

Her phone pinged and she saw he had put that pic on instagram saying...

When you take 'Chai ki Chusky' with the hot and sexy Musky😘 #Beautifulnight #Beautifulmemories #Family

Although the caption was already enough to burn Chaahat into ashes left her fuming was #Family while Aarya and Malvika's words added fuel into the high burning fire!

Like a witch had really come alive in her she marched towards Neiv and pulled him by her side and took him to the room next to the room Aarya was getting ready and bolted it.

While Neiv was still shocked 😲 at what she was doing she pushed him towards the door and caged him.

He was a huge beast!
Caging him was practically impossible for the lean Chaahat!

But she did it!

And in the urge of it her entire body was pressed towards him!

'What the heck is this! I want you to stay away from my sister! She is not your types! You kinda fuckboi types only know to get into girl's pants but not Musky get it!!! She's too innocent!' she said while her hot breath was fanning his lips that was not even an inch away from each other...They both couldn't breathe! But they liked it🔥 ❤️

He bent closer towards her lips and said...
'So you mean I must catch hold of someone not so innocent huhh... ' saying his index finger touched her lips while she closed her eyes at his touch!

'Ddddooont!!! I'll burn you alive!' she said....

In one go he turned her towards the wall while his hand caught her tightly by her waist and he uttered...

'Well then I would love to be burnt by your flames baby'

Saying he bent and left a open mouthed kiss on her neck huskily and Chaahat closed her eyes!

They couldn't resist eachother!

They didn't know what it was!!!
But they knew...
It was enough to burn everything into ashes!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

They were like fuel and fire! They only knew to burn into ashes and also burn the world around them into flames

After all the chemistry between them was...

World's Apart 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dearest Readers,

Here is the Teaser 2 of

World's Apart - Devil 😈 vs Witch 🧹

Hope you liked it ❤️

While everyone do let me know how you liked the teaser!!!

This one will begin post #Sira2.0
Written in our destiny

Till then

Keep reading keep supporting ❤️
Love Love ❤️
Vpsisthename20 ❤️