Because she knows everything❤️

Chaahat's POV:

I hugged her tightly...and she caressed my head and she kissed my hair...

I felt so good🥺 so comfortable...so warm...This warmth is something I craved always...

Greedy I am for this love..this warmth...
Hungry my soul is for this warmth 🥺
SonaPie was the only one whose chest gave me this warmth but I never called her this... although I'm blessed she stays in the next compound...very next bungalow to my house...but today god gave me a bonus... something I'll cherish and love forever...
Someone whom I never thought would be my backbone and support for obvious reasons that I screwed up someone to ultimate depths...
But now I feel stronger that she trusts in me...
I squeezed her tighter while something beautiful slipped out of my mouth...

'Maa'

That word is so powerful...
Why was I always running away from relationships...
I always craved to have a mother who loved me... Today I have three...

Yes...she is now not just Neiv's Maa..she is also my  Maa...my Ishu Maa 🥺❤️

'Chaah...Shhhh... calm.... Shhhh...' and I hugged her tighter...

'Beta I'm strong even in my 50's doesn't mean you break my bones' she chuckled and I burst out laughing still tears spilling out of my eyes...while she wiped my face...

'Relax Chaah...he's my son... and I know him...if I can give birth to him, pamper him, tolerate his stupid tantrums I can definitely make him my Junior Devil again 🙂 and come on...no one dares to ignore Mrs Ishaani Dev Kapoor...not Mr Dev Kapoor nor Mr Neiv Dev Kapoor...get that sweetheart? And now I have such a loving daughter in law we will see who will mess it up this time...Not even people who hide thing's from wife and call themselves Devil...coz let them not forget I'm Mrs Devil!!!' she passed a sharp look on Dad and he was hiding his face behind newspaper 🤭🤭🤭

'What did I do ....I'm innocent' he said still hiding himself behind newspaper

'Enough my dear oldie Devil...you could have told me everything long ago but you were hiding everything from me... indirectly promoting your son's cheap habits...I could have literally taught him a lesson of lifetime long ago...but'

'But...i can't break your heart Ishu...You thought of him as a kitten but he was a fox...you believed he was a coy shy baby but he was ruthless Casanova. You would blame yourself...'

To which mom saw Dad and gave a sarcastic smile while her eyes welled up and she asked...
'And about his MDD.... didn't I deserve to know it Dev? You know I also had depression remember? You disappointed me Dev...you must not have hidden it from me... that night if I wouldn't have found those tablets I would never ever have known anything!!!

Flashback begins...

It all began on one night when I went to his room to convince him of marrying Kruthi...I didn't knock and suddenly entered while he tried to hide something behind him. I was suspicious.
But then he was all so good and nice..I forgot.

But somewhere I guess it was in the back of my head. But then Chaahat's homecoming, Neiv's sudden mood swings, his accident...it just slipped out of my head.

My second hint was when in the hospital doctor was extra sensitive about his medication. Although everytime I asked a query Malvika answered it. It was quite wierd. The insect called 'doubt' was growing inside my brains...

Then one day post Neiv's accident when I wanted Chaah's signatures to get a few designs to be sent to production I recalled that I need the previous month's report's too which were with Neiv. He was probably in washroom and I happened to search for the file myself as with that leg he would take more time and it was already 11 in the night.
When I was searching for the file my eyes fell on a little box which had tablet strips...The medicine didn't look very normal to me... then I continued digging more and I found a bunch of payment slips of a hospital. I quickly took a pic of it.

Next day I went to the hospital, used my influence and happened to meet the doctor who was treating Neiv and my heart sank to its lowest when I see it's a psychiatrist.

To my luck it happened to be Neiv's childhood buddy Sara. She tried to hide a lot but then she told me everything...

Sara was like...
'Aunty I know you don't know...But I want you to know your son was a big time Casanova. Not since now since 18. I was also one of his girlfriend's who cursed him while he ditched me for someone else...but now I feel terrible for him...He's cured definitely. But he gets panic attacks and I had to give him pills so he doesn't end up like the last time'

And then when she revealed me about his suicide attempt I was shaken.

I was angry and hurt.

But then they say right Karma. Where does it leave you. My son broke so many hearts. It took me lot of time to accept it.
I hated you Chaahat so much more but the purity in her love for Neiv...her selflessness... Literally left me speechless.

That's when I realised Dev also broke my heart but he was also my medicine...

So I decided to get you both together.

So i brought everyone together and planned to make Karan pretend of the blackmail and drug Kruthi on the day of wedding.

I didn't want to tell Chah anything...but when today I saw her without any hopes standing near the window I asked her to once attempt approaching Neiv because my son is an idiot...

Flashback ends...

I quickly went and hugged Maa again and whispered a thank you in her ears...

'Chaah... Bacche (child) I must thank you...you will give me back my son...hannn in the process of that I don't mind a grandchild too 😉' she said and I tried hard to hide my blush...

While Dad back hugged Maa saying...
'Ok Chaah...now you said thanks to your Maa ...now leave...no disturbing me and my angel...' saying dad kissed Maa's cheeks and Maa yelled 'Devvvvv behave your age'

I began laughing loudly to which dad chuckled and kissed Maa's cheeks again.

They are so cute. I promise...I and Neiv will exactly be like this in our old age. Smiling to myself I was leaving while Maa stopped me...

'Chaah...stop....here'

She placed an envelope in my hands...

'What is this Maa?'

'Your honeymoon tickets...I could have sent you anywhere...but I know my idiotic son...hence this place...he can't deny going here.And anyways you will also be going to visit a royal client who wants dresses designed only by Neiv... ' and I blinked to which Maa smiled..

'Just pack your bags sweetheart...' dad said smiling

'But Neiv's leg...How can he work'

'You are with him na...He cannot deny ...and anyways he's not staying in hotel ..he's staying at home...his home which he visited every vacation!  It's his parnanasa's (great grandfather's ) home. The home that's responsible for his existence too. You are going to Jaipur.' Maa said and I was shocked.

'Maa... Neiv won't agree for a'

'Honeymoon??? Correct...but he can't deny a business trip!!!' and Dad smirked.

Both Maa and Dad were giving devilish smirks and I wanted to bow down to them.

Nodding my head I was leaving while Maa told me...

'Chaah.... please pack only saree and lehenga choli...you are going as a daughter in law to Late Maharajasa... So...you know tradition and stuff' while I nodded my head and left from there to inform Neiv of our sudden trip.

Author's POV:

While Chaahat was ascending the staircase to reach her room Dev hugged Ishaani and digged his neck in her shoulder asking...

'Why did you lie of traditions and stuff? You know Nanasa himself was so modern. You have literally worn party dresses back in our times Angel...'

To which Ishaani smirked saying...
'Mr Devil Kapoor...he is your son!!! And I know my son's weakling 😉'

And Dev's eyes popped out understanding Ishaani's naughty brains...

'Are you really my wife Angel? I see horns on your head there'

To which she pulled Dev closed and kissed on his lips winking
'Just Being Mrs Devil baby' 😉