The outburst 🥺 - Jaipur Journey - Part 4

Chaahat's POV:

He was devouring me like I'm a bottle of wine and he was intoxicated and making me go crazy too. He pushed me towards the dressing table and now I held the chair of the dressing table as my legs didn't have the strength to handle his madness...my breathing was irregular...I couldn't stand anymore and my heart was pounding in my mouth.... While next minute I felt his lips crazily rubbed my neck and shoulders while his light stuble brushed on my neck and I looked up in the mirror...I could see my neck and shoulders went slightly red because of his rigorous crazy torture.. His hands snaked again across my waist touching my bare waist and stomach and my heart skipped multiple beats...
Just then I saw his gaze on me via mirror...
We shared a eye-lock via the mirror...
His eyes were filled with passion and tears...
He moved all the hair settled on my back to the other side of the shoulder without breaking the eye contact while his lips touched my ears and I shivered at the contact of it.
He slightly bit my left ear and I winced in pain but next he placed a feather lite kiss on my ear...

Before I could analyse I felt his lips trailing on the back of my lehenga blouse which was almost backless.

His pace of tracing my back got faster and I arched my back pushing my chest front while he unleashed the string of the blouse and continued his sweet torture while all I did helplessly was moan his name nonstop!!!

I swallowed my saliva to comfort my throat but no luck...All  I felt was goosebumps!!!
His eyes now burnt in passion and I felt my veil was off my body.
His eyes travelled through my face and body while ke kept looking at me via mirror and I couldn't face his eyes now...

'You talk a lot...
Try to tease me...
Seduce me...
Now what happened? Hmmm?
Talk now' he said while he still kept softly sucking nape of my neck and smelled my hair. While I was now feeling scared!!!

I tried moving away but I felt a pull on loose end of my lehenga blouse's hem in his hand... Slowly making the zip of my blouse sliding off and I was alerted.

I turned to face him while I saw a naughty smirk on his face and I swallowed a hard lump!

He slowly walked carefully towards me as his leg was still not healed.

I kept taking steps back while my leg hit the bed and I slipped and fell on the bed... flat!!!

My chest heaved nervously as I saw him approaching the bed...
I was feeling shy and tried to escape...but before that he had pinned me back to the bed!!!

And next all I felt was wet kisses on my neck and jawline... while his strong hands intervened mine and our fingers romanced each other. The desperation he kissed me all over my neck and shoulders ...he never realised the pressure he applied on my hands as one by one bangles kept cracking deepening my blush while I realised this is actually happening...

He captured my lips again while slowly I felt him slide down the blouse slightly to get better access to my right shoulder and I closed my eyes tightly when his lips left my mouth and attacked the flesh on my shoulder biting and leaving a small hickey on my shoulder bone!!!

I smiled at that...

Just then we heard a door knock and I was alerted. But Neiv was lost in the act such that he didn't care about anything..

I softly said...
'Neiv stop... someone's at the door'

'Chuck it... I don't care...' and continued his love bites session.

'Baby... it's embarassing it could be something important'

'Shutup Love ...not now...hmmm' and I went numb as I heard 'Love' from his mouth after ages a drop of tear fell from eye while my heart felt content.

I pulled him more into me and hugged him tightly...all he did was call my name... grunt wildly and continue savouring me and I traced my fingers on his back.

But whoever was outside didn't seem to have chill and we heard the knock again.

This time I lifted Neiv's face by my palms..
'Maybe something very important...2 mins baby...let me check' I said while he slowly rolled on the other side of the bed.

While I stood up to correct my dress. Neiv made me wear his silk robe and turned around tying a knot near my stomach he whispered...

'Open the door...I'm going to the washroom' saying he left a naughty smirk on his lips and I nodded my head while just before leaving he tugged a hair strand behind my ears and softly caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers.

'Now go...' he said while he took slow steps towards washroom.

I blushed like a rose ❤️

Neiv's POV:

I had a constant smile on my face recalling what we just shared. I was about to step into the washroom when I heard

'Hey Chaahat... thank god I met you...I wanted to talk to you... can we like have a cup of coffee together?'

My hands were clenching into a fist and I wanted to punch him.

'Ummm..can we like tomorrow'

'Please Chaahat...'

'Hmmm ok...I'll need to change'

'Cool...I'll be waiting for you near the lotus pond... and han Neivvv'

'Dont worry...he's in the washroom...he takes time...I'll be there in 5'

And he left while she closed the door and began fetching her tshirt pajamas. Before she could step into the changing closet I pulled her hand in one go...she was pressed tightly against my chest

'Chaah...you are not going'

'Neiv ..Amay wants to'

'I don't give a damn what he cares and he doesn't. He's a jerk! A flirt! A womanizer!! '

'So were you Neiv...but people change...they grow up...their priorities change...'

'I don't care! You are not going to meet him...be with him.. nothing get it?' I said in a frustrated tone. She wasn't convinced but she nodded and I left a sigh of relief and I went to change and freshen up.

While I came out of the washroom I didn't see her anywhere in the room. My anger went ten notches higher thinking she didn't listen to me. I took my walking stick and went out of the room checking throughout the palace. Then I remembered the lotus pond.

I took slow steps towards it and I heard Amay standing behind the pillar and talking on phone...

I didn't know what the conversation was but my world was shaken when I heard...

'Chaah...I need you... I have thought about it...no one will know...I will handle that man... What have you got out of this relationship? I will give you all the happiness. Ever since I saw you...I'm not able to forget you. Years ago I saw you but then I was a fool to let you go...not now...I don't know what this emotion is love, lust, need...I don't know but I want you'

And my heartbeat stopped!

I felt like I was going to faint!!! But then next minute I recalled the moment I shared with Chaahat sometime ago.

'No...my Chaah loves me ....yes she's mine!! She can never fall for him...'

I was in the dilemma while I saw a girl with black tracks near the Lotus pond. The lights there were pretty low. I couldn't see her face. Just then the jacket looked similar to the one Chaahat has. While I began analysing the girl's height was more or less 5.5 and that's when thunder struck my heart.

It was Chaahat! 

And next what I saw...she circled her arms around Amay's neck and she tilted her neck and my world came crashing 🥺

As I saw Amay started kissing her!

💔

I felt like someone pulled my heart out of my chest with open hands and squeezed all the blood out of it !!!

I felt my world came to an end!!!
💔💔💔🥺