Where it all started...

Start from the beginning

"Best birthday of my life, thank you granny!"
My other me hurriedly approach a section of books.  I was looking for something, then my eyes landed to a different one.

"Secret Love Confessions.." My other me read the title on the cover.

A women approach my way.

"That's my favorite book" as I heard the voice..that voice as sweet as honey.

My other me look up to you, I was stunned and can't take my eyes on your face. Then she giggles that made me go back to my senses.
I bowed at her.

"Good morning lovely  lady.." I greeted to her.

"Good morning too book stealer.."

I chuckled on how she nicknamed me harshly.

"I didn't steal it to you..lovely lady, it was at the right moment that you came and I was now holding your book" She snorts then follows with soft laughter.

"Its okay, I read it many times already even memorized the events that happened." Then her face saddened. "But the ending..it was heart breaking"

"Not all love stories, ended up being with each others arm and live happily, in a reality you were in love..but you don't know what will happen to the next chapter..it was because you don't know if that person is the right one..or she'll be the one destined for you" we were staring into each other, but then she averted her eyes somewhere.