Party..

-This chapter is going to be way longer so enjoy! :))

-The next morning-
I woke up and heard 3 loud knocks coming from the other side of the door, "Come in.." I said drowsily as I got up from the bed checking who it was, it was Erik.
"Oh hey, baby!" I said as he sat on the bed next to me.
"Hey, babe!" He leaned in and kissed me on the lips.
I kissed him back and got on his lap, "ready for the party?" I said as I grinned at him.
"Ready as ever.." he looked at me in the eyes then looked down, "hey y/n my friends are going to eat breakfast and they invited me wanna come?" He asked as he got up from my bed.
"Of course I would, let me just get changed real quick!" I said as he sat on the rocking chair across from my bed.
I changed into some Denim shorts and a white silk tank top with a black trench coat on top.
Once I got out of the bathroom he looked amazed and grabbed my hand, "you look beautiful!" He said as he opened the door and we walked downstairs to the car. I jumped in and sped off where we were supposed to meet his friends, once we arrived we got out and we were standing in front of the Waffle House. We both held hands before walking in and sitting with his friends.
"Hey, dude!" Erik's friend said looking at me, "who's this beautiful Chick!" He grinned.
"Oh, she's my girlfriend, her name y/n!" He laughed then look back at me.
"Oh hi y/n!" He's hooked my hand and is hooked his back.
"Hey there what's your name?" I asked.
"You can call me nick!" He then asked Erik what he was getting.
"Eh, you guys order first!" He suggested.
Ima skip until the end- Lmao-
After we all finished our food Erik asked Nick if he wanted to come over to the party,
"Oh, nick! Wanna come over to a party y/no friend is hosting?" Erik asked grabbing y/nah and as he got up from the booth.
"Yeah, sure! Can I invite my girlfriend as well?" He asked also getting up ready to leave.
"Sure! Invite anyone!" I Said.
"Oh sweet!" Nick shirked and then waved goodbye.
We both waved goodbye then jumped in the car driving in silence.
Once we arrived home we decided to get dress and meet each other at my house after.
I walked into my bedroom then changed into my dress I prepared.
"Ta-da!" I turned around facing the mirror.
I grabbed my bag and put a pack of cigarettes in there with a bottle of coke. The doorknob twist and turn and Erik was standing there looking super hot!
He grinned then came in back of me grabbing my waist and kissing my neck, "are you ready?"
"As always, oh is Lyle coming with us?" I asked as I turned around.
"Nah he's going with his girlfriend.." Erik said as he held my hand.
"Oh ok, are you ready to go?" I asked patting down my dress.
"Ready as always!" H easier running downstairs.
I laughed then snatched my bag that laid on my bed running behind Erik into the car.
"Ok, can you drive Erik?" I asked as I jumped into the backseat.
"Sure!" He grabbed the keys and started to drive to the beach.
-5 minutes-
We both arrived at the party and I was greeted by Alex,
"Alex!" I jumped into her arms giving her a huge hug.
"Y/n! I miss you!" She said pulling away from the hug.
"Same! So you're looking for a new school here?"
Erik whispered, "Ima go with my friends be right back!"
"K I'll talk to you later!" He looked back at me then smiled and left.
"Alex looked and I then smirked, "who's that?"
"Oh, it's just a-" before I could say anything else Alex was pulled away by her boyfriend.
"Hey y/n long time no see.." he said putting his arm over Alex.
"Yea Long time no see.."
He whispered something over to Alex and they both went walking over to the beach which left at y/n standing in front of the entrance.
I walked over to where the bar was and ordered just water since I wanted to be home not dead, I quickly drank the water then saw thousands of people near the beach. I walked over to the dance floor and saw Lyle sitting on a bench drinking,
"Hey, Lyle!" I said as I sat down beside him.
"Hey, y/n how's the party?" He asked while he inhaled a cigarette.
"It's fine! There's just a lot of people!" I had to yell since he could not hear me.
"Yea, there's a lot!"
"Hey so where your girlfriend I want to meet her!" I asked grinning.
"She's somewhere, I don't know!"
I chuckled "better get her before she is with another man!"
I stood up and walked over to the beach where I found Erik sitting down on the sand with another girl beside him, since I did not want to began speculating things I stood from a far distance that I can hear them.
Convo;
E is for Erik, EG is the girl...
EG: she chuckled, "do you have a girlfriend?"
E: "uh well I do but she does not have to know anything.."
EG: "yea she does not have to know anything," she leaned in causing him as well to lean in and before I knew it they were both making out starting to get on top of each other.
My heart shattered into a million pieces and I started to wonder,
"Why would he cheat on me? Am I not perfect enough?" Erik looked up and saw me standing with tears falling down my face,
"Y/n!" Erik began to ran over to me but before I allowed anything to happen I began to run over to the entrance of the beach causing many people to look and I in confusion, one of those eyes was Alex.
"Y/n! She ran after me stopping me at the entrance.
"What happened?" She asked as she began to pull me in for a hug.
"Erik, he's my boyfriend and he cheated on me.." I said with tears falling on her shirt.
"I'm so sorry! He's not worth you... here I'll drive you home!" She offered as she began breaking out of the hug.
"No no! It's fine I don't want to ruin your night as well.."
"No it's fine it's fine!" She said as she began rubbing the tears off my cheek.
"No... I insist!"
"Oh ok, be careful!" She warned me heading back into the beach.
I felt so sad, the only person I loved broke my heart.. on the walk back to my house I stopped at the nearby park lighting up a cigarette and inhaling. Not shortly after I began walking back to my house. Once I arrived home I saw Erik sitting on the front steps of my house with his hands in his hands,
"Shit!" I thought how will I get in now?" Back door! I went to the back of the house and began to twist the door open. Once I opened the door I closed the door gently so then Erik will not hear me and quietly walked up started into my bedroom where I saw Lyle sitting on the bed.
"Y/n! I'm so sorry for my brother being such an ass hole.." he said coming towards me.
I burst into tears and sat on the ground crying, the thought of Erik just made me want to throw up.
He sat down beside me and picked me up placing me on his lap,
We sat there in silence for about 6 minutes,
"Y/n I love you." He said kissing my back.
"Man Lyle is such a gentleman.." I thought.
I looked back at him and he looked directly at me.
"I love you to Lyle.." I leaned in kissing his lips and so did he, as we began to make out he grabbed me by the neck and pushed me onto the bed,
I chuckled, "I love when daddy Lyle is rough.."
he grinned then said, " I love when whore y/n is horny.."
He began to unbuckle his pants and I began to wiggle off my shirt. Once I was done I looked up and saw Lyle with handcuffs,
"You will love this.." he said as he cuffed up my hands and cuffed them up to the pillar of my bed.
"Look at my little whore.." he said picking up my chin.
"Daddy's little whore.." I said while he came up to me and slid off my shirt.
"Yup daddy's little whore.."
he got onto the bed and stuck his dick since of me,
"Fuck.." I said as he began to go slow.
He groaned and began to grin even faster.
"Oh, daddy!" I yelled, but before things could go further the door flung opened and Alex stood there with her mouth wide open,
"Alex- I said as Lyle began to get off of me and dress.
She burst out laughing, "did I just walk in on my getting railed.."
she said as she closed the door.
Lyle chuckled and came over to my side of the bed un cuffing me.
"See you at midnight at my house?" He said helping me put back on my clothes.
"Yea 12," I grinned and he left the room, Alex came in and burst out laughing.
"Dang what happened to virgin y/n??" She said.
"She's gone, here's the whore y/n!" I said in a loud voice.