Chapter 7!

He looked annoyed and then shouted back, "What the fuck!"
"Sorry I did not know!" I walked back into the car.
"Wanna go back to the house though!"I said as I look up at him with puppy eyes.
He did not respond and started to slowly turn his head around.
"I'll take that as a yes!" I said biting my lip.
Erik sighed from exhaustion and started to drive to my house.
About 2 minutes into the drive we arrived home.
"We're here!" Erik said getting out of the car.
"Finally I need to take a shower!" I said as I walked out of the car, I look in my pocket and swung my keys out.
"Then hurry stink!" Erik joked.
I opened the door and already saw Lyle sitting on the couch, I have not seen him in days!
I ran up to him and jumped on his lap.
"Lyle!" I said sitting on his lap.
"Y/n!" He said as he kissed me on the cheek.
I could tell Erik got jealous because his face turned red and he clenched his fist.
"So," right when Erik said that his phone started to ring.
"Hold up!" Erik said as he walked to the other room.

Eriks POV and call
I walked to the other room and picked up the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hello there Erik! I will like to inform you that the business is going on a trip and we would like for you to come." Erik's boss said on the other end.
"Oh, I sure I would love to come! But when will the trip be and how long will it be?" I questioned.
"We will be at the private plane around 2 am today and the trip will be about 3 weeks!" E boss replied.
"Oh ok, I would be there then!" I said as I leaned over the island counter.
"Ok see you there Erik!" E boss replied.
"See ya!"
After I got done talking I went over to the living room, "hey you to my boss just called and I have to go on a business trip!"
"Oh really! When?" Y/n said as she sat up on the couch.
"Today at 2 am and it will be 3 weeks!"
"Oh, then you better get packing Erik!" Lyle said.
"Yes I will, well I guess this is a goodbye I will see you in 3 weeks." I leaned over to Y/n and gave her a peck on the forehead and said. "Goodbye!"

Y/n POV
After Erik left to get packing I grinned at Lyle and sat back on the couch.
"So.. we're all alone for 3 weeks," Lyle said looking at my legs.
"Oh Lyle, you naughty-" before I knew it I was against the couch and making out with Lyle.
As He looked back up I was out of breath.
"Oh don't worry! I will make sure you'll be out of breath after this." He said as he started to take off my shirt and I started to take off his pants and unbutton his shirt. He slid down my pants and said, "are you sure?"
"of course," I said biting my lip.
He went in and started slow.
I let out a quiet moan, "oh fuck Lyle." I grabbed onto the pillow that was beside me and he started to go faster.
"You like that babe?" He said as he went faster.
"Yesss, I love that!!" I screamed.
"AHHHH OMGG!" I said screaming and letting out a moan.
"Oh yeah!" Lyle said as he started to slow down.
"Ohh fuck!" I moaned out quietly.
I laid down on my couch spreading my arms out.
I let out a last sigh and grinned at Lyle who was next to me on the couch, still out of breath.
"I love you, Lyle!" I said looking at him.
"I love you too-" Lyle said trying to catch his breath.
I checked the clock on the wall which read out 5:40 pm!
"Oh fuck it 5:40!" I said as I sat up from the couch.
"Is it late?" He said laughing.
"No, it's early!" I said as I stood up from the couch to grab my bag which was across the room. I opened it and found a cigarette in there I took it out with the lighter that was beside it. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Lyle as I lit up the cigarette and set the pack on the table as I inhaled and exhaled.
Lyle snatched the cigarette out of my hand and put it on the ashtray.
"What's your problem Lyle?" I said as I got up.
"Nothing, just don't want you to smoke." He said as he grinned.
"Well since I'm up already I'll take a shower!" See ya later" I said as I got out of the living room and went dashing up to my room to get clothes.
As I got clothes I went over to the bathroom, I went directly went in the shower since I was already naked. And started to wash my hair. Not before I heard the bathroom door open and close.
"Lyle?" I called out.
-no response-
I look out and saw Lyle entering the shower.
"Hey, there sexy!" He said grabbing me by my waist closer to his dick.
"Oh, Lyle cmon we just got finish!" I said.
"Oh cmon one last hit!" He asked whining like a kid.
"Ok, one last hit!"
He pinned me against the wall went in,
"Daddy !" I screamed.
"New vocabulary, I like it!" He said looking at me and taking his dick out.
I laughed and began showering, I could tell we wanted more but I was already kinda exhausted from previously.
As I wrapped up my shower I walked out of the shower and started to dry off. Lyle was last to finish and he came out 1 minute after me and also began to dry off. I let a huge sigh and began to change, so did Lyle.
"So what are you going to do after this?" Lyle asked me as he finished buttoning up his pants.
"Probably just finish readying up my book!" I said as I got opened the bathroom door.
"Sounds good I will have to head out to do some errands but I'll be back soon!"

-Update! Ima add some drama, so be prepared and bring some chips with us!