Chapter 8 :)

Y/n POV
"Ok see you!" I said kissing him on the cheek.
I walked over to my room and collapsed onto the bed, my legs were sore from the previous session. As I turned around to face the window I saw somebody probably 6'2 climb up on the balcony, it was Jake (y/n ex)

Before I go in further here some backstory on Jake. About 7 months ago y/n got into a relationship with Jake. He was rude not just to me but to my friends. So let's just say we ended it there and things ended rocky.

"WHAT THE HE-" before I could finish my sentence Jake covers my mouth,
"Hey hey! Don't scream!" He said frantically as he sat next to me on the be, once he got on the bed he removed his hand from my mouth.
"What are you doing here Jake,"
"Listen can we just talk! I know it's weird because I entered from your balcony, but trust me." He said.
"Ok go on.."
He sighed then replied, "y/n I like you, and I was wondering if we could date again?"
"Jake! You were so rude to me and my family!" I said yelling at him.
"I know I know, I am sorry but trust me I'm not the same as before!" Jake said as he moved close to me on the bed.
"Jake. I'm sorry but I can't do this!"
"Please y/n, give me another chance I won't break this promise!" He said as he started to lean towards me.
"Sorry, I said as I moved further away in the bed, I'm sorry Jake!"
His face turned red and he started to clench his fist, "you know what! You will regret this!" Jake said as he started to climb down my balcony.
Fuck! What did I do now?
I sighed as I turned back to face my door.
I started to worry because he was a really dangerous man, he could honestly kill me.
I started to bite my nails and frantically walk around the room. Not before I heard the front door open.
"What? What time is it.." I look at the clock that hung on my wall. 6:30 pm! Fuck I forgot my parents were supposed to come home today. I limped my way downstairs and saw dad. He ignored me and so did my mom, wow I thought what a bitch.
"What did you do while I and your mother were gone?" Dad asked as he poured some wine into a glass.
"Uh nothing.." Omg did they notice my messy hair and my limping.
"Oh ok.." dad said as he walked past me up the stairs. Right before I was going to walk upstairs I heard knocks on the door.
"Oh, Lyle!" I remembered as I walked near the door and opened it.
"Hey, there baby doll!" Lyle said as kissed me on fiber cheek causing me to blush.
"Hey Lyle, wanna come to my room?" I said as I saw my mom looking at me with a death stare.
"Of course!"
We walked upstairs and once we reached my bedroom I opened the door and closed it.
"Lyle my mom and dad are home!" I said whispering.
"Oh shit, sorry!" He. Said as he laid down on the bed.
I limped my way over, I guess he notices, and started to laugh.
"So cute! My baby can't walk." He said as he walked over and helped me get on the bed.
I laughed of course and started to play with this hair.
"So what are you going to do tomorrow Lyle?"
"Well, I have a meeting that's about 1-2 hours then I need to go to tennis practice and after getting home." He sighed.
"Oh wow," I said as I climbed on top of him, "seems like your going to be busy.."
he laughed and started to feel all around my waist. Right, when I was about to kiss him my mom walked in holding a plate of food, "Y/n tomorrow-" she closed the door before she could finish her sentence.
Lyle laughed but I knew what she was going to do. Mom was going to tell dad what was happening and I will get in big trouble.
I quickly got off of Lyle and he looked at me confused, "hey what's wrong?"
"Nothing nothing." I did not want him to know because then I would have to explain everything and I was too tired. He looked at me then grabbed my face and kissed me gently.
"I love you." He said as he grabbed my cheek.
"I love you too," I said as I looked back at my hand.
"Hey uh Y/n I will have to leave my curfew is soon!"
"Oh ok bye then!"
"Bye," he said as he closed my door.

Heyyy y'all Ima make my chapters a little shorter but don't worry! The story will still be the same.