Chapter 4!

He started to grab my hair but before things went further we heard yelling in the distance.
"ITS STILL SCHOOL GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSROOMS!." A teacher yelled.
As I released my lips from Eriks I said,
"Well, shit we got caught!" I sighed and got up from the ground.
"Well see you in the afternoon?" Erik asked as he got up from the ground.
"If I'm not getting railed.." I laughed.
"Yeah sure.." he replied.
I walked back into the building and started to walk to the cafeteria where I saw some people sitting down. As I walked over to a vending machine I was suddenly stopped by a girl.
"Oh, I see you trying to steal my boyfriend.." she said.
"Huh, what are you- before I could finish my sentence I heard her say.
"No Erik is mine back off from him before things get physical," she yelled. I ignore her and went past her into the hallway.
"Fuck this bullshit!" I said walking out of the building.
I walked out of the building and decided to go over to the nearby bakery since I was honestly was just trying to get out of here. As I walked out of the building I lit up a cigarette and started inhaling.
3 minutes pass-
I was finally at the bakery. I threw the cigarette in the trash and walked inside.
"Hello ma'am how may I help you?" the cash register asked.
"Hi! Can I get a small coffee please?" I responded.
"Of course you can will that be all?" The cash register asked.
"Hmm, can I also get a croissant?" I asked.
"Sure the total will be 6 dollars and 35 cents!"
I handed her the money and decided to sit at the table. 1-minute pass and I got my drink and food.
"Thanks!" I said
"No problem!" the cash register yelled back.
Should I go back to school to pick the boys or just go home by myself? I decided to pick the boys up since YK I had to be nice now.
I walked back to the school and saw them waiting at the front of the school.
"Took long," Lyle said.
"Where did you even go, Aubrey?" Erik asked.
"Just to the bakery not much," I responded.
"Did you get me anything?" Lyle asked.
"Uh well, I have a croissant of anybody who wants it," I said.
"It's fine!" he said.
"Hey uh I got invited to a party if you'll wanna come?" Erik asked.
"Sure!" me and like said at the same time.
"Well, we better get heading now if we wanna be there early.." Erik said.
"Mk then cmon," I said
We all got in the car and drove over to my house.
"Were here, you guys I'll pick you up in 10 minutes," I said as I got my keys out of my pocket.
"Ok see you!" Erik said.
I walked into my house and saw dad waiting for me.
"So you going to a party huh?" dad said slamming the door behind me.
I mumbled, "Yea.."
"No you not!" he yelled.
"I and your mother are going on a business trip for 4 weeks and you will have to stay home!" he said.
"Oh ok," I said.
I was super excited since I will be home alone, for once!
I walked up to my bedroom and got a dress for the party. Hmm, I decided to wear my tight blue dress that wrapped around my upper thigh. And some black heels.
As I got finish dressing up I got my bag and put on a full pack of cigarettes and a scrunchie.
"Let's get out of this bitch.." I whispered and walk downstairs,
"Hey where are you going?" mom asked.
I had to think of a good lie fast since if I said I'm going to a party then she would probably tell my dad.
"Uh just to the school meet-up!" I responded
"Ugh ok be back at around noon no later than 12." Mom said. As I walked outside I was so shocked I made an excuse that quick.
"As I walked over to the Menendez house I saw Erik and Lyle talking to each other.
"Yall ready?" I said briefly.
"Yea let's go!" Erik said.
We walked to the car and I started to drive.

Erik's POV
When Aubrey came up to us she looked so beautiful and had the most angelic face I've ever see, as I turned to look at Lyle he too was blushing.

Y/n POV
"So are you guys excited?" I asked the boys.
"Yeah I am, oh and did I tell you the host house is also close to a forest!" Erik mentioned.
"Why did you have to say that, you know I'm scared of the forest.." Lyle said as he gave Erik a death stare.
"Stop being such a baby.." Erik said.
"Yeah sure, " Lyle responded.
"We're here !"
I jumped out of the car meanwhile Lyle and Erik followed me.
"Oh hello there beautiful!" one of the men in the front said.
"Back off," Lyle whispered as he grabbed my waist.
"Calm down there big guy!" he laughed and introduced himself.
"Well, my name is Ben! If you guys have any questions ask me." ben said.
"Ok!" I said and walked inside where I saw a bar. My lucky day! I said and headed over.
"Hey, can I get a shot real quick?" I asked the bartender.
"Sure." He responded and handed me a shot.
I guzzled the shot down and gave a sour face.
"Uhhh!" I called out.
I pulled out my purse and pulls out a cigarette and lit it up.
"So what are you doing here?" the bartender asked while he was wiping the table.
"Nothing much, just hanging around," I said as I inhaled my cigarette and exhaled.
"What grade are you in?" he asked.
"Why do you need to know that?" I said while laughing.
"Woah, calm down!" he responded!
Right when I was about to say anything Lyle came behind me and sat next to me.