Chapter 9

After Lyle left I knew my dad would come in any second so I fixed my hair and sprayed my perfume everywhere so he could not smell Lyles Colognes.

After I was done I heard 5 brief knocks on the door. Prepare yourself! I told myself and opened the door, "haha," dad laughed Evily as he looked at my room.
"Your mother told me everything, you nasty slut!" He slapped my face which left a red handprint on my cheek. A year drop ran down my face and I started to think, why me?
He threw me on the bed and left.
"Why me?" I said quietly as I walked over to my balcony.
"I need to call Erik."
As I started to dial Erik's phone number I heard dad and mom chattering outside the bathroom door which was beside my room.
No response, "fuck!" I thought to myself as I sat with my back against the door.
"What am I going to do now?" I whispered to myself.
I got up and felt a warm hand behind my back, kinda on my waist. I thought it was Lyle but this hand was way more different from this. I turned around and saw Jake, "holy cow!" I jumped back. Jake quickly put a needle in me and I fainted. When I woke up I was somewhere really familiar, like the smell and look were familiar. I got up and saw that same door from school, hm.. weird I thought. I walked out and saw Jake talking to 2 other guys, he quickly notices I was awake and ran over to me. "Oh, you not going anywhere!" Jake said as he pushed me into the door causing me to fall on the ground.
"Jake.. please let me out," I said exhaustingly.
"Your fucking crazy!" Jake said as he sat down where I was, I scooted further away.
"Listen, Jake, I am sorry for what I did (I was not) please let me go.."
"I know your lying plus I'm already selling you." He laughed and then grinned at me.
"You're going to good use!" He said.
"Huh? What-"
"don't worry those men over there will take you." He responded.
"Jake please don't do this," I begged practically crying.
"You made your choices I make mine." He said as he got up and the man turned around.
It was Erik and Lyle. Inside I was so Surprise and confuse. Right, when Jake left the room I went up to Erik and Lyle and asked both "What the hell I'm so confused."
Erik leaned of and whispered, "there's no time to explain just follow everything I say and go along,"
I ran back to where I was sitting and Jake came out from the room he was in.
"Ok so how much money are you giving again?" Jake said as he came out of the room and slammed the door shut.
"1500$!" Lyle said heavily.
"Ok ok, Jake took out a notepad and started to write something on it and quickly shut it once he saw me looking at it, "ok here she is."
He grabbed me by the waist and handed me to Lyle and Erik, of course, I had to play along so I pretended to cry. Which worked.
"Thanks!" Erik said as he put me in front of him, we walked out and into the car in silence. Right as we pulled away from school I started to talk, "so how did you guys know I was here?"
"We have our resources," Erik said grinning.
"Oh, Erik! Your back from your trip why's that?" I asked looking at him in the mirror.
"Well, Lyle called and said you were missing so I came back."
"Dang that's dedication." I laughed.
Not long after I said that Lyle came crawling back into the back seat with me, as he began to sit down he grabbed my cheek gently and told me steadily, "Please y/n be more careful! I know what happened I heard." He said giving me a small peck on the cheek.
"Sorry sorry, Lyle did not mean to worry you!" I said looking down at my shoes.
"It's ok, I know it was not your fault DONT worry!" He leaned back into the seat and put his arm around my shoulder.