Chapter 13! :)

"Nah! What will dad do?" I mean...
I sped off into the road and drove over to Erik and Lyles's house.
2 minutes go by-
Finally, I'm here! I jumped out of the car and knocked on Lyle and Erik's door, the door slowly opened and Lyle was there.
"Oh hi... is Erik home?" I asked awkwardly.
"Yea he's upstairs! Uh, You can come in." He said backing away from the door.
"So, your parents aren't home?" I asked.
"Yea, there on a business trip with your parents remember?"
"Oh, yea I forgot.." right as I said that I saw Erik on the top staircase walking down.
"Hey, they're beautiful!" Erik said as he ran downstairs.
"Erik!" I jumped up into his arms and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"I miss you.." he said squeezing me...
"We saw each other yesterday-" I laughed.
"Hah, wanna come upstairs I got a surprise!" Erik asked.
"Uh sure why not?"
Lyle gave Erik the nastiest death stare I've ever seen then walked away.
"What's up with him?" I asked Erik as we both began to walk upstairs.
"I don't know, he's been really mad recently.." Erik said as he opened the door.
"Wow! You have a big bed!" I jumped onto the bed, then looked up at Erik.
"Yea just for the 2 of us!" He laughed then sat beside me.
I looked down then back at him, suddenly I felt the weird urge to pee.
"Hey, Erik I need to use the bathroom be right back!" I said as I got up and walked over to the bathroom before I could go in I felt somebody's hand on my ass, I quickly turned around and saw Lyle grinning.
"Lyle-" before I could finish his hand covered my mouth.
"Come with me you whore," he pulled my hand and took me to his bedroom, throwing me on the bed.
"Lyle what are you doing!" I whispered.
"Don't worry Erik knows!" Not long after he said that Erik came in.
"Y/n.. we want you to us," he sat on the bed and grabbed my legs dragging them where his Dick was.
"Are you sure, do you both want to do this?" I asked Erik and Lyle.
"Yea of course we do!" Erik responded.
He leaned in and kissed my lips,
"Just lay back me and Lyle will do it.." he whispered into my ear and then began to take off his pants and shirt, so did Lyle.
"Who's going to undress this doll?" Lyle said as he came on top of me.
"You can!" Erik said unzipping his pants revealing his dick.
Lyle began to take off my shirt then my bra, "look at my baby.." he kissed my boobs then began to take off my skirt and underwear I was wearing. Erik came from beneath me and started to play with my boobs meanwhile Lyle stickers his cock in my causing me to let out a moan.
"Lyle-" I moaned out gripping the sheets.
Erik laughed, "I'll leave you alone."
After Erik left Lyle began to get up and go get something but I did not know what, once he came back he had handcuffs in his hand...
"Oh, Lyle-" I laughed.
"This is perfect!"
He began to cuff my hands, then cuffing them up to the pillar of the bed.
"Oh you look so pathetic.." he said with a naughty smirk on his face.
"Just for you!" I said biting my lip.
"For who?" he questioned.
"You!"
"Who?"
"Lyle?"
Who?!" He raised his voice a little bit.
"Daddy!"
He looked at me and then grinned, "for daddy!"
He began to flip me around and started to put his dick inside of me, which caused me to moan.
"You like that whore?" He said smacking my ass and pounding harder.
"Ah- Yes oh my fucking gosh!" I yelled out loud.
"What's my name!" He screamed as he went faster and harder.
"Lyle," daddy!" I yelled trying to maintain my breath.
"Fuck, your so tight!" He said groaning loudly.
I laughed, "just for daddy!"
As we reached the end he began to go slower and turned me around, making eye contact with me.
"Did you like that whore?" Lyle said as he pulled out his dick from me.
"Yes," I said biting my lip.
"You still have not come for me, baby!" He said whining.
"Oh shut up!" I grabbed his dick and began to put it in my mouth,
"Hah, I like when you're a feisty whore!" He said as he groaned.
My head moved up and down as he grabbed my hair.
"Fuck! I'm about to cum!" He said pulling my head off and pushing me on the bed chest up.
I laughed then laid back down on the bed, he began to cum and put it all over my stomach. Then collapsing beside me,
"Fuck, I whispered then look back at Lyle.
Right as I was about to kiss him we heard the door open and I began to cover myself with the blanket.
"Oh fuck, what did I just witnessed!" Lyles friend said as he stepped out the door frame.
"Haha, man don't be such a pussy!" Lyle said as he looked at Y/n.
"Hah, invite me next time! But you ready to go bowling?" Lf said.
"Yea hold up lemme change!"
"Kk!"
Lyle then shut the door and began to change in jeans and a white collared shirt.
"Hey, y/n wanna come?" Lyle asked as he sprayed cologne on his shirt.
"Nah, I'll stay here cleaning up," I replied sitting up from the bed.
"K talk to you later?" He questioned.
"Later!" I smirked and he began to walk out the door.
-hey y'all! I decided to add titles now so hope that does not change the reader's POV!