She noticed how heavy the bag was so Itsuki set it down, and opened it up to look inside. To her horror all types of red flowers were what filled it. Her face turned pale and she froze.

Hama walked over to her and bent down to her level, she put her hand on her forehead and asked, "Suki are you okay? It seems like you just saw a ghost!" Itsuki moved Hama's hand and looked back at the bag. Now, it was filled with a lot of water and some boxes with food. Some small weapons like kunais and shurikens.

Oh. Ok.

Itsuki shook her head, "No, no. I'm fine jus a little nervous. That's all." Itsuki managed to crack a crooked smile.

Haru came from behind and punched her head, "What's there to be nervous for? You'll do great! I know you will." Haru patted her head and grinned a toothy grin. Itsuki laughed a bit and then up the bag and threw it over her shoulder.

Hanae checked the time, "Hurry along! Be back soon!" She smiled and guided her over to the front door, "Yeah yeah, I know where to go." She mumbled and put her hand on the door knob, Mizuko stood behind her and ruffled her hair while smirking.

"Hey! What is your deal with messing up my hair!" Itsuki yelled while trying to flatten down her hair with her hands.

Itsuki opened the door and a gush of cold air hit her face, her short hair flew with the wind and she closed her eyes and inhaled in the fresh crisp air. It smelt like fresh rain, nothing but the usual, but the air smelt different today.

Their was rage in the air.

"Good luck Itsuki!" Hama hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear, "Soon all the petals will be plucked." Itsuki's eyes widened and she backed up and looked at Hama, she had a warm smile on her face, "Wh-What did you say?" She stumbled over her words.

Hama laughed, "I said, 'Itsuki, good luck!', something wrong?" She asked, placing her hand near her chest.

Itsuki shook her head, "No, it's nothing." Then forced a smile, "Good luck on your mission meeny."She punched Mizuko' hard on the shoulder and walked off.

She took a deep breath and a single sweat droplet fell from her face, she looked back to see her family one last time. She saw them, Hama and Hanae waved goodbye, Mizuko leaned against and door and Haru had his arms crossed with a grin, but something was wrong, instead of seeing their eyes a big red flower replaced them. Itsuki blinked and there were their normal set of eyes.

She sighed in relief and waved with half a smile and walked away.

Someone wearing a blue mask that covered their whole face walked past her, she noticed that the slipped in a scroll and whispered, "Godspeed."

She walked past the guards, they nodded at each other and gave her a scroll, "Godspeed." One of them said, she couldn't tell who, they both wore a neck mask that covered their mouth and nose.

She crossed the Mobami territory and looked back but nothing was there. They use some sort of jutsu to make the village invisible to anyone who steps out, they can see you but you can't see them.

Itsuki reached in her bag and pulled out the scroll. It gave the details about who the person was and where their located. His name was Aoi Myoga. Thirty seven years of age, he has orange hair turning white and bright green eyes, you couldn't miss it. He's the former leader for a rogue clan and has terrorized many small villages, some were left permanently destroyed. He resides somewhere in the Mist village in a pretty big town, near a rural site.