"Must be nice, I wish I gotta early graduation." Sighed Solaysia. "I'm sick of this school shit."

"Exactly why I'm booking it the fuck outta there." Raseem said.

"Its okay girl, you got me but all i'm gon say is you better be on your shit next year cause i'm read to book it up out there too." Indya says making Solaysia nod her head.

"Okay well y'all do what y'all do, I got these badass kids to tend to and brownies to finish baking." Armani said plopping Kaori back down on the mat she was playing on." Kaori you want some gummies?"

"I do." Raseem spoke up making Armani shush him as she opened the fruit snacks bag and emptied out the fruit snacks. She then grabbed a jar full of melatonin kid gummies and poured some inside.

"Oh my god." Epiphany said when she realized what was happening.

"Now you know you dead wrong." Indya laughed watching as Kaori came and took the bag from Armani.

"When y'all have kids y'all will understand." Armani said retreating back over to the kitchen to take the brownies out of the oven. "Y'all can go ahead and go up stairs but leave that door open ya hear me? Not cracked, not half closed, OPEN."

"Yes ma'am." Raseem answered taking his friends up to his room and for once doing as told leaving the door open.

Epiphany and Raseem laid cuddled up on the Queen sized bed while everyone else laid out around the room and together they watched Poetic Justice. After they finished Poetic Justice they switched over to Horror to watch insidious. They were about 45 minutes into the movie before Armani had came in and told the kids to go downstairs so Rah could get ready.

"Baby you look good." Epiphany said coming inside the room showing him a picture she sneaked of him. "You could have dressed up a little more professionally but you look good." She says standing on her tip toes kissing his cheek.

"Mane don't nobody feel like wearing a whole suit but that picture is type fire, send it to me

"Mane don't nobody feel like wearing a whole suit but that picture is type fire, send it to me." He said making sure his cut was still looking good and his outfit was clean.

"Your momma snapped on my pictures on me she snapped." Epiphany says smiling as she turned the phone to show him.

" Epiphany says smiling as she turned the phone to show him