Raph x Demoness reader

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?" A turtle asked me. I tilted my head again and stared at it with wide eyes, wondering what it was doing. I glanced at the other three that were surrounding me and back at the orange one, who was still holding me.

"What are you doing?" I asked slowly, as if confused. In reality, I was coming up with a plan. I knew I could easily take all four of these things and escape, but I wanted to see why they were following me.

"You were jumping off a building." I mentally facepalmed as I sucked my lips into my mouth, biting down harshly. I forgot people here don't fly. But, these were turtles! Surely, they would understand something.

"I am not trying to die, mortal. I am flying." I scolded, shaking him off my foot. Immediately, the other three took a step forward and I rolled my eyes, turning back to the edge. Here we go again.

"Raph, grab her!" I heard one of them holler and I cursed under my breath as I ran even faster. Sadly, it wasn't fast enough as I was tackled to the concrete. "Lady, I don't know what you're thinking, but humans can't fly." I smirked as I lay on my stomach, blowing hair out of my face to look at the blue-eyed one.

"It's a good thing I am not human then." Without even trying, I threw the red one off me and kicked the orange and blue one away, pausing to look at the purple one, who just stared at me with wide eyes. I winked and flashed my eyes before turning and running again. I felt eyes on my and laughed when I finally jumped off the edge of the building, I unfurled my wings and let them be seen as I continued on, not really caring who had seen me.

"Donnie, what is she?" Leo asked, still not having looked away from where she had flown off. She was still visible, wings carrying her across the sky as she seemed to playfully dip and spin, not really having a destination in mind. Suddenly, she froze and then dove, quickly disappearing from their sight.

"Donnie!" Raph demanded, but was quickly quieted when Donnie lifted his eyes shakily to him, not saying anything. "You know who she is." Donnie just nodded as Leo walked over to him, grabbing his shoulder gently. Raph turned around and kicked a stone as he noticed a long black thing on the cement that hadn't been there before. He picked it up and realized it was as long as his shoulder to his wrist. It was a feather.

"Raph." He slowly turned around to show his brothers and they froze from where they'd been talking in low voices. Mikey looked up from sitting on the floor and his eyes brightened when he laid eyes on the feather.

"Can I hold it?" He exclaimed, holding out his hands with puppy-dog eyes as he scooted towards his older brother on his knees. Raph suddenly jerked backwards with a shout of, "no!" and his brothers stopped to stare at him.

"You don't know where it's been."

"Oh, I missed this." I mused as I sat down on top of a water tower, willing my wings to disappear as I laid back on the cool metal and relaxed for the first time in a century. Suddenly, there was another soft bang and I sighed as I moved my eyes to the figure.

"What are you?" The red turtle stood over me with one of my feathers in hand as he glared into my core. I folded my hands behind my head and shrugged, smiling after. The turtle sighed and sat down beside me, looking out over the city.

"I am a being." I said simply, still looking at the stars. In my home, there was nothing. It was me, my castle, and my underlings. The outside was nothingness. The ground was a deep red and there was nothing living. The sky was black with no stars or moon or sun, and time was irrelevant. After all, there was no death as it had already passed.

"What kind of being are you?" I propped myself up on my elbows and blew a raspberry through my lips as I turned to him, revealing my wings again. His eyes widened as he held the feather up to me without saying anything. I pushed it back to him and smiled.

"Keep it. I have not had a feather fall out in almost four hundred years. You are truly lucky to have gotten one." He smiled slightly as he carefully put it in his lap and then looked at me. "I am a demoness. I live in a different realm with my underlings and only come to this world every century to avoid suspicion. Although, I do enjoy a good scare every once in a while." I chuckled.

"You're a demon? You don't look like one." My smile faded slightly and I looked down, my wings drooping.

"Over the course of a few centuries, I have slowly begun hiding my attributes." I breathed out and let everything come out from where it was hiding. My hair grew longer and horns came out of my head, my eyes burned a bright yellow and my claws grew, out as did my canines. I didn't look at the red turtle. "I, uh, was tired of people being scared seeing me. I just wanted to be able to walk in public areas without worrying who was going to call me a monster or, well, a demon." I laughed slightly, but a tear slipped out of my eye. "People don't know what it's like to really be a monster."

"I do." I turned to look at the turtle, who was already glancing at me. "People wouldn't understand if they saw me in the daylight. That's why I'm out at night with my brothers. We don't want to be called what we already know we are." I looked down at willed everything to go away, including my wings. "At least you can change the way you look." I nodded slowly, looking back up.

"I have never met another who has had a worst situation than I." I said, reaching out a hand to take his. "I am (y/n), queen of demons." I found this turtle to be fascinating, so I wanted to know more about him so I could, well, I didn't know yet. Did I want him working for me in the realm, stuck with me for all of eternity? Or, did I just want to know him more. Know his goals, his passions, and his fears? Ah, that's it. I wanted him to fear me.

If something obviously this powerful could fear me, then I would have more control over the humans. Him and his brothers would become my gate to the mortals.

"I'm Raph, a ninja turtle with a bad temper." My eyes flashed as we shook hands.

"Perfect."

I was going to give this a soft ending, but yk you're a demon, so why not make you a little crazy? we love that.