Let's Try Something Different (SMUT)

This story is made for flowernijungkook0  

LISA POV

Ahh, one of my favorite days of the year, valentines day. My boyfriend and I look forward to this tradition of love. 

"Jin should be here any second now," I said, placing the last bit of utensils on the dining table. 

I made one of his favorite meals. A nice bowl of ramen and a rosemary chicken for us that we can share. Every year, it's always the same. He comes home with a big bouquet, and I return the favor with some delicious. Then, after all of that has happened, we have a nice movie night together. Don't get me wrong; we've done other things over the past couple of years, like maybe go out or see some places. But it was a bit boring. I wanted to do something different; I wanted something more, something spicy. Anyway, the door unlocked, and in came my Jin, who just came back from work. 

"Hi baby," I walked up to him and greeted him with a kiss.

"Hey honey," he said, setting his things down.

"How was work," I asked.

"It was alright; nothing too crazy happened," Jin replied. "Ooh, I picked up something on the way from work."

In his bag, he pulled out a bouquet of big bright purple prairie gentians, and alongside it was a Valentine-themed teddy bear—nice brown fur and soft when wrapping the stuffed animal around your arms.

"Aww, you're so sweet," I said, hugging him ever so sweetly. "Hey, I bet you're hungry."

"I am actually; what did you make," Jin asked.

"Come to the dining table," I said.

I pulled Jin's arm to the table, and he witnessed the dinner I cooked.

"So, what do you think," I asked him.

I could hear his mouth gulp, indicating his tongue is salivating. Yep, he loved the sight of this. 

"This is amazing," he said as he sat down and grabbed his plate. 

I joined him at the table and began feasting our Valentine's day dinner. After the both of us finished dinner, I brought the dishes over to the sink and started to rinse them in the sink. As I was scrubbing the plates, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. 

"Uhh.........Jin, what are you doing," I asked.

"I want to be with my girlfriend," Jin replied.

*confused look*

"What, is there something wrong with wanting to be with my girlfriend," he asked.

"No, nothing is wrong; it's just that I'm washing the dishes right now," I responded. 

*Jin sighs*