ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

DDC UNIVERSITY

"Remind me again why I'm here..." Phoenix sighed with pure exasperation as he rubbed his temples while leaning his head on the headboard of his seat.

"Allow me!" Kenzie said while playfully raising a finger.

"You're here with us because we only have two days left and the three of us still haven't found a decent student to present the next day tomorrow!" Kenzie said watching the students enter the University.

"Correction! Just the two of you! I already have mine! I just didn't have the time to confront him!" Shaun said munching from his jar of barbecue flavoured popcorn.

"How did you find one?" Phoenix asked. Ruffling his shirt.

Shaun instructed them to wear a disguise as the school's professor. That way they won't be suspected once they enter the University.

"From a friend! I was having a conversation with a Professor from here. He mentioned the kid's name saying he's given the school nothing but trouble."

"Tyrone also know him! The kid is a troublemaker and I'm going in there to submit his suspension papers to the Dean!" Shaun explained and showed them a brown envelope containing the papers he mentioned.

"We'll go by lunch! The students will be at the main square of the University and that's the perfect time to spot your choices!" He added and continued munching his popcorn.

While waiting, Phoenix slept for exactly 4 hours. He woke up exactly lunch time.

The three went out of the car and entered the University. The security stopped them at first and check their ID's.

Shaun pulled out his pink card showing the guard his identification. The guard immediately bowed and apologized before he allowed them to come in.

"Isn't he from your clan? A new recruit?" Kenzie asked taking a last glance at the guard. Shaun only nodded as they proeeded to their destinations.

Shaun went straight to the Admin Office while the other two went to the main square. The square is quite big so Kenzie and Phoenix decided to go on different locations to search.

While Kenzie was passing by near the fountain, a few students bumped him as they were all scattered.

He felt something swiftly ran to his coat and when he was able to pass through the flood of students. He checked and tapped his clothes only to realize that his diamond pouch is missing.