ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5

Llanis' private plane just landed in Seoul, Korea. It has been 2 days after Tyrone announced to the WATCHERS that they should begin searching for a student. He already heard that Tyrone, Lau and Cairus have found theirs. Tyrone found his student from the Philippines. While Lau and Cairus found their student from Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts.

Llanis figured to go to Korea as a fresh start for his search. Having a huge knack that he'll find some luck there. The couple went to their owned penthouse to take a rest from their travels. They have already called someone to recommend someone either amateur or professional.

But each of their recommendations were either too much or too weak to reach the couple's standards.

"I read a lot of taekwondo! No offense but a bullet is way quicker than a man's kick!" Llanis said sternly while fixing his eyes on the man that gave him the thick list of recommendations.

"Please reconsider again, sir! These men are sought by big agencies here in Korea. They will not be on that list if they don't have the skill." The man explained with an evident tone of confidence.

"I beg to differ! If they're so special, there won't be enough of them for you to recommend!" Llanis drawled and then he eyed the other folder stuck on the man's armpit. "Give me the list of amateurs!" He said and the man gave him a baffled look.

He hesitantly handed the list to Llanis and the amount of files in it is lesser compared to the list of the professionals he reviewed earlier. Llanis divided the list and gave the other half to his wife. Kessie looked at the lists as well. Carefully reading every description.

Finally, someone caught her fancy.

"Interesting!" The woman chuckled and showed Llanis the file of the girl that caught her interest.

Llanis read the information and a grin slowly crept on his lips. "I love myself a troublemaker!" He said and winked playfully at his wife.

"We should go see her!" He decided and returned the rest of the list to the man along with the other lists. Not bothering to check the pens he hasn't seen yet

"Are you sure, sir? She's just an amateur pickpocketer! She isn't that skillful compared to the other candidates we recommended!" The man said with a completely confused face.

"Listen Mr. Choi! Sometimes the weakest person in the room..."

"Is actually the one with the best card!" Kessie said grinning at the man before she gestured for him to leave.

Llanis called the sub leader of SHADOWS; Kim Myungsoo. Ordering him to dig more information about the girl they picked. Myungsoo also traveled to Korea with them for this purpose but he stayed in a different suite. Much like their neighbor.

"We can go fetch this kid tomorrow! I wanna spend more time with you for the time being." He said laying himself on the couch and comfortably closing his eyes.

The two decided to just go on a date, taking a low profile in order not to get too much attention. The next day, they met up with Kyungsoo at a famous pub in Itaewon where they were expecting their target to arrive.

"This will be the third time she'll come here. She got into a fight last night after stealing something from me!" Myungsoo stated and drank from his beer. Harshly putting it back on the counter.

"She's a pickpocketer. You should've kept your distance." Kessie chuckled, teasing the man even more.

"She's a pro! She literally stole my wallet after I withdrew from the bank!" Myungsoo sulked, slamming his fist on the table.