I feel like she was going to say something that is going to contradicts with the way of what we are doing now.

"Only because you do know me so well"she beamed up into my eyes to me.

I hand her my jacket before we are about to go outside because I do not want my girl Reagan to freeze to death and I thought to myself not on my watch.

"But we do need to go inside because it is getting too cold out here"I finished off the end of her sentence for her.

We walk inside the house waiting for mason to drops Rhea off in front of the house, she walks into the sniffing the air of her grandma Elisa freshly made spaghetti Bolognese with meat balls and garlic bread for the side.

Rhea her best friend then walk through the front door.

Dang her best friend sure have a good timing I think to myself.

********************************
Reagan Point of view
********************************

"Can I ask you a question"I queried to Rhea.

I am sitting down on a kitchen stools in the middle of the kitchen talking with Rhea about our first impression of our boyfriend even though it definitely got me wondering what is our first impression of each other.

"Sure go ahead"Rhea said nodding her to say yes at the same time.

I stop wringing my hands to peer up to my best friend Rhea to ask her a question based on first impressions on her boyfriend mason.
"What do you first think about mason? When you first saw him"I asked Rhea intriguedly.

I am now taking a small sips of Fanta in my cup after carefully placing my phone down on the counter waiting for my best friend Rhea to reply.
"My first exact thought about mason was damn he is different to the other boys and why ?"Rhea answer my question with another question of her own.

I always think that Mason was not just like all the popular boys in my old schools who only care about them yet I have to make sure that Mason does not hurt my best friend before i break arm my best friend boyfriend arms.

"my first thought about Cohen is dang he is the definition of gorgeous"I said honestly to Rhea fanning my face with my hands.

It is going to get really hot in here just thinking about Cohen so much that he even fog up my brain the other half of the time.

"Well in that case when I first saw you I thought you were an angel"he chuckles making his way inside of the kitchen.

I am swooning so hard right now that I do not even know if that is possible but with him I guess anything is possible.

"Erm correction please she is an angel"Rhea corrected him.

The television suddenly turned on in the living room at first I thought it was Percy the cat jumping on to the couch and landed on the remote control.

"That is odd because I could have of sworn that the television was off" I recall from before when I left the house I must have switch off the television.

I am getting the strangest feeling in bones that chaos is about to start ruining this day.
"Hmm erm oh no not again"he whispered quietly to us not to expose where we are.

I just want a break from it all is that too much too ask for? Who ever this imposter is I am going to make them pay for destroying every single ounces of peace I have left in my life have now went up into shambles.