"Good morning to you too, F/n," he started.

"Gosh, I really need to get used to your way of talking, it's so much different from Cosmo's. It's way more... proper?" He commented quite unsure, a nervous look travelled its way across his visage. The girl shook her head as she sighed soon after, "It is how I was taught. My apologies for startling you." Swift chuckled at her comment. "You shouldn't apologize for that, it's okay, you can't control talking like that," he added.

"Hey, you hungry? I was just searching for you two so we could have a snack together," Swift asked, his eyes switching from Y/n's figure to Cosmo's. "I guess I would fancy a little-" Y/n's small voice got cut off by a rather hyper one. "Bloody hell yes! F/n and I would love to eat. I am starving!" Cosmo answered very loudly. Y/n sighed at her companion's behaviour and shook her head. Cosmo also picked up a few outer Glamouran or space slangs while Y/n was having trouble with trying to cope up with that but, she will definitely get the hang of it someday.

"Well then, we shouldn't waste our time and head to the school canteen. I'm sure Miss Aura is serving special snacks todawn," He told the younger two before leading them to the enormous building of Horizon. Y/n smiled a bit to herself, 'Oh how I wish this would not last.'

════════ ××× ════════

The young elf wandered along the great corridors of Horizon. It was peaceful, the usual and loud chattering of young flyers couldn't be heard anymore. It was one of the few things Y/n missed even though she wouln't admit since she always found it annoying. Most of her classmates that she knows were muck-spouts; they talk a lot and sometimes throw in cuss words without a certain reason. Must be their normal environment. Either way, she couldn't disagree at the fact that they were nice to be around. As Y/n strode alone in the hall, she took in the peaceful surroundings.

Seeing Y/n alone and without Cosmo is a rare sight to behold. Y/n knew that the pegasus was feeling rather crapulous; he ate too much food earlier that he felt somewhat ill. Cosmo wouldn't admit it though and kept saying that his stomach just didn't really like the food. Y/n obviously doubted that. The naive pegasus rested in the dormatory, saying he needed to take a quick slumber. The crossdresser decided to let him have his rest and left to wander around the school.

Y/n's mind began to wander off as well. What would happen if she is finally in the Air Force? She didn't have that much choice since chosen flyers weren't allowed to protest and are assumed to fight for the safety of their home. Does that mean she would risk her life just to save Aero? It may sound selfish but for her, she isn't really a hero. She would definitely fight if asked, but for who exactly? Cosmo? Swift? But, they were also required for service alongside her. They would also fight for theirselves.

Y/n wasn't sure what she was doing anymore. At first, she just wanted to escape from her brother's wrath and the now brainwashed Kingdom of Llumina. She wanted to know how to fly a plane and soon attended Horizon. But, now she thought about her decisions. Does that mean she was being selfish the whole time? If she wasn't, then why did she decide those things? Who was it all for?

"I am such a nutter," Y/n mumbled to herself.

She let a moment of silence pass as her eyes lingered to the huge window beside her all of a sudden. The sound of the light dancing of the leaves which made contact with the zephyr that blew delicately were the only things that she could hear. The comfortable silence of the now crowdless corridor remained as the elf stared of to nowhere, with nothing in mind but, a blank space.

She walked again, the sound of her aviator shoes's heels clicking and echoing through the corridor filled her own ears. It was the only thing that caused a noise on the area she occupied.