6- Sweet talker

Începe de la început

Escort gave out a sweet smile to the waiter as Mia scanned the restaurant with her ocean blue eyes.

"Please follow me" a waiter said as he started to show the way to the room for the two. Some people murmured about the two who walked to the upstairs of restaurant.

Mia ignored them as Escort only gave his sweet smile to everyone in the restaurant.

"This room, Sir"

A waiter opened the door, they three went into the room. There was a table which was wide enough for many dishes.

Two leather seats were placed across as the chandelier which was hung on the ceiling, was shining brightly in the big white colored room.

'beautiful'

Escort chuckled at Mia who was praising the room design. Even though he couldn't hear her praising, he could see her being amazed.

Mia took a seat as Escort sat across from her. "Here is the menu" a waiter placed each menu in front of the two. He waited for the two to order.

"Tomato Beef Pasta and Chicken Pizza with too much mozzarella please" Mia smiled a little as the waiter nodded. He noted in his ipad.

"Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet" Escort shut the menu book and ordered.

"How about drinks, Sir and Miss?"

Mia flipped the menu book for some seconds, found it. "Mango iced tea please"

Escort looked at the girl happily ordering the drink as if it was new thing for her to do because she got permission.

"Black ice coffee for me"

Escort said as waiter noted. "Anything else more?" waiter asked politely. Mia shook her head as Escort signaled him to leave.

The door closed as room fell into silence. "You don't need to worry for rumors" Escort spoke as if he could see through Mia.

"I am not"

Mia answered made Escort lips curved into a smile. "Did you agree to the divorce?"

He asked while staring into Mia's ocean blue eyes with his sea green eyes. "How?" How did he know?

Did George already tell to him?

"He asked me to find a lawyer to divorce you if you didn't agree to the divorce"

How heartless...

He was so sure of divorcing her, Mia felt a little angry. George must be so tired of her. Well, she couldn't blame him.

Mia Grace gave him many troubles for the whole two years and yet did she want to look good in his eyes?

Funniest joke.

"I agreed"

Escort blinked twice in disbelief. Mia already told him at the S.T company party that she didn't have any feelings for George.

He thought it was just for awhile since George didn't give her attention which she wanted so much.

But she really agreed to divorce, her eyes got cold when he talked about the divorce of her and George.

Did he miss something? George never told him about Mia being another person. But he saw her being another person that night.

Escort already saw how much clingy of Mia to George. He saw how much she was annoying to George, even he got tired by looking at her being annoying.

When? When did she start changing into another person who he has never seen?

She surely could make him interested in her more.

He wanted her more. He wanted her cold eyes turned to soft for him only. Escort wanted to see her begging him to love.

"You have changed" he spoke out loud his thought. "Maybe..." Mia answered with innocent smile.

But Escort failed to see the real meaning of her smile. What will he do when he found out that she is not actual Mia Grace?

He won't believe her.

Mia didn't have plan to tell him though. Why would she? He was just a person for relieve some stress. He was a good joker with many hidden cards.

She only see him as a flirty man being a good person to her. While he only see her as a target to taste her begging.

Two different persons seeing each other in two different ways.

Escort couldn't see through the young woman thoughts who was sitting in front of him with straight face.

His lips curved up into a smirk.

Damn, he is going to have so much fun.

•••••••••••••••

(I'm so sorry if there were mistakes)