"No!" she whispered to him sadly as she turned to face the side, resulting in Fred kissing her cheekbone this time. She couldn't look at him, and she had to keep one eye out for the Slytherins. Classes would be finishing any minute now.

"So you're honestly telling me you felt nothing just then?" Fred asked her arrogantly, obviously believing that his magic kiss would solve everything like a fairytale.

Her eyes dropped to the floor. "That's correct," she answered, attempting her best at sounding truthful.

Fred exhaled a quiet laugh whilst he smiled at her and tucked a loose curled strand of hair behind her ear, "oh come on Elphie I know you better than that, at least try to sound convincing."

She turned back to look at him, now focusing on his nose. He just wasn't getting it and she was running out of ideas on how to deal with him that wasn't just avoidance. He was really trying to pull out the big guns by using the nickname he only reserved for her. "Do you know what," she said coldly, "I don't have to explain myself to you for the hundredth time, so get out of my way Weasley before I make you."

As she reached for her wand that was in her pocket, Fred interjected and grabbed her hand to divert her, pulling her down the corridor. When he came to the second door they passed he opened it to reveal a darkened empty classroom, lightly pushing Jessica inside and following in behind. Either Fred was sure for some reason that this room would be empty or it was a pretty lucky assumption because it was still in use, with clean desks and books on the teacher's desks. The stock of small animal cages told Jessica that McGonnagal had used this last for transfiguration.

"I know you like throwing me in empty rooms Fred, but it's becoming a bit creepy I'm afraid so I'm going to leave," Jessica teased sarcastically and she strutted towards the door. As classroom doors could only be locked by professors at Hogwarts, she knew it would be open for her to leave out of and he couldn't stop her. However, she never made it close to the handle as Fred grabbed the green hood of her robes and pulled her back so that she was level with him.

He ran his hand through her hair and grasped a clump of it in his fist, tugging it back and lifting her exposed neck up to the ceiling. As his free hand snaked around her waist to pull her in closer he started kissing her neck, softly at first with little pecks, then varying his pressure by going deeper into her skin. She tried to keep a straight face but when he started moving down her neck she had to close her eyes to maintain composure. It felt amazing, but it was a pleasure that she wasn't allowed to give herself and she couldn't allow herself to enjoy it. Jessica slowly stepped back to try and detach him from her but as she did so she hit something wooden that stopped her, one of the desks in the classroom. Fred moved down to her collar bone under her shirt and her knees buckled, dropping down to sit on the resting spot.

"Still feel nothing?" he whispered cheekily into her ear before kissing softly behind it, triggering goosebumps on her sensitive skin. His hand that wasn't caressing her hair was now slowly tracing its way down her shirt, gliding easily over the fuller part of her chest and upper stomach. She knew that letting this happen was wrong, but she was now paralyzed with expectation. It was a test to herself to see how far she could let it go before having to admit to herself that this was what she wanted after all. This was the ultimate challenge to see if she could truly act like he had no effect on her whatsoever.

At least that was what she was telling herself to justify letting him continue.

"Yes," she lied, though her breathing had started to become heavier, "nothing."

This spurned Fred on to try harder, testing which part of her body would make her drop the act. Whilst still tugging her hair back, his free hand entered under her black mid-length skirt and started exploring its way upwards, grazing up and down the inside of her thigh. With every other stroke he would reach up a little bit higher, and soon enough he was getting dangerously close to the point at which she knew she would break.