••ℓєανє нєя тσ мє••

Comenzar desde el principio

"I didn't want it to come to this point..." Taemin said with his head hanged low.

"For the first time, I'm feeling guilty for what we're doing..." Sara uttered in a low voice.

"She's gonna hate me forever for this..." Minho muttered.

"You knew her from before this whole kidnapping thing happened?" Seojoon inquired like he already have guessed the answer to it.

"Right! the conversation earlier made me wonder that too!" Taemin agreed along with him as he gave a confused look to Minho.

"I know her from my high school time..."

"WHAT?!" The other three shouted a with a partly angry and partly shocked face.

"Look, I can explain it all-"

"Are you fcking kidding me right now?!" Taemin bombarded him.

"And you never once tried to say the truth to us..."

"Oppa, you literally made us kidnap your friend without us knowing!"

"It wasn't that easy to tell you guys this. You all would've never agreed to my plan if you knew she was someone I'm close to."

"Of course, we wouldn't! I mean kidnapping a stranger is another thing but a friend?! We all know that getting a friend into danger is a hard thing to do. What if all of a sudden, you had chosen her friendship over ours?! Escaping from here, she could've told the cops about us and ruined all that we worked hard for!" Taemin scolded.

"I know! I know it all! But I didn't chose her over you all, did I? She's still with us! So why is me knowing her from before a big issue right now?!" Minho defended.

"You still don't get how dangerous this situation is, do you? She has seen all of our faces for God's sake! We could get caught the very moment she steps out of this place back to the city. If there was a stranger in her place who had got kidnapped, that person wouldn't even dare to open their mouth. But it's her! She doesn't fear us and on top of that you're her friend! She knows you wouldn't harm her even if she discloses our identities to the cops!" Taemin shouted at him furiously.

None of them except Minho was aware of the fact that she wouldn't have to reach out to the cops to get them caught. Her one order and they will already be in the jail to rot.

"I'm never going to forgive you, Minho for hiding this from us. And note my words perfectly in your very over smart brain." Seojoon growled as he was about to walk away before Sara caught his wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"To the backyard... I need some fresh air."

"You need to get treated first, Oppa. After that you can have all the fresh oxygen in the world." Sara said pointing to the blood stain on his shoulder.

With so much going around in his head, he didn't even realized that his skin on the shoulder blade was split open.

"I'll take care of this. Go to that girl upstairs instead. She has an injury on her arm..." Seojoon muttered walking away ignoring the continuous nagging from his friends.

Giving a last look of concern to her male friends that stood with a troubled expression beside her, Sara made her way upstairs as she was told to.

Opening the door ever so lightly, she entered the room and saw Jia staring blankly at the wall.

"Seojoon said you've a injury on your arm. Show me where is it so that I can apply something on it."

Hearing her voice, Jia came back to Earth escaping her messy thoughts. As she processed what Sara said, the only words that left her mouth were, "So he noticed..."

Her mind went back to the scene a few moments ago when he had pinned her to the wall looking like he was just going to dug her 100 feet dipper in the ground with his furious glare.

But soon stepped away from her out of the blue...

A warm feeling took place in her stomach thinking about this, for some reason.

Of course, that bleeding in her arm was caused by him. If he hadn't pushed her so hard to the wall, then those cracked tiles must had not injured her arm and caused the bleeding.

But...at least he noticed....

And she knew she was absolutely crazy to be quite happy by such silly thought.

{A/n : I updated this part earlier than usual!

Slow claps for me~~👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Okay, I'll stop with my overacting!🙂

I hope this chapter was interesting and enjoyable to you all!

The next part would be more about the reason why the boys and Sara are trying to commit treason and just about their whole plan. So look forward to reading a flashback story time!👀

Hope you all have a great day ahead!💜

Consider giving this a vote and comments if you can spell SEOJOON!🙃💙
[I know this one is stupider than usual]💃🏻}