Chapter 16: Predator in the powerhouse

After switching on the breakers, the lights in the shed begin to turn on. The girls see this, and are smiling. 

Ellie: Mr. Hammond, I think we're back in business!

Weiss on walkie: We are in business! The power in the bunker just turned on! You all did it! Good work!

Kairi is crying while smiling. But then, her card glows, along with Winter's. The Harpie siblings both come out of the cards. They both screech as they point behind them. The girls turn around, and their eyes widen. 

Kairi: Ellie, behind you!

Just then, a raptor suddenly comes from behind the black pipes, screeching and snarling at Ellie. She turns around, and backs away while screaming. 

Ellie: Oh, my gosh!

Winter: Raptor!

The raptor tries to get them, but the pipes are in its way. It pushes them with its weight from its legs and head. It continues screeching at the girls and Harpies. Harpie's brother slams open the gate for them, and just in time. The raptor gets through the pipes, and charges at them. Ellie and Kairi close the gate, just as the raptor slams into it. It knocks them both. It tries to open the gate, but Winter kicks it close. They back away from it. As Ellie backs into a door in a corner, something lands on her shoulder. She gasps, and looks as Kairi and Winter turn around to look too. It's an arm, and they all recognizes it. 

Ellie: Oh, Mr. Arnold. 

Winter: Oh, Ray, there you are. Ray?

Ellie turns around to look, but the arm is still on her shoulder. Their eyes widen as they see Ray's arm was bitten off. Ellie drops the arm as she's gasping in shock. The door cracks open, and they all gasp in horror and shock as they see what's inside. They all back away. It's Ray, and he's dead, killed by the raptor. They back away to the grate of the gate. The Harpies pull them away from it as the raptor bites on it. They all run as the Harpies stay close to them to protect them. Harpie Lady looks behind, and sees the raptor biting and pulling the grate off, making a hole. Ellie is limping. Winter helps her as they continue running for the exit. Ellie is dragging her flashlight as the raptor is now free, and marches after them. They run up the stairs, and Winter opens the door. They all run outside, and Harpie Lady slams the door close. They run to the gate of the shed, and shut it. Ellie is crying. 

Winter: Oh, gosh. (Looks at the shed) Ray. 

Kairi: Now we know what happened to him. (Looks at Harpie Lady) Thank you, Harpie Lady. 

Winter: (Looks at her monster) Harpie's brother. You're real?

He nods at him with a smile. He looks at his sister, and smiles at her. She smiles back at him, and they both hug each other, happy to be reunited again. 

Kairi: Wait! Oh, no! Mr. Muldoon! He'll be killed out there! We've got to help him!

The siblings look at them, and nod. They both fly off to help Robert. They both look around for them as they fly. Then, they spot him, aiming his shotgun at a raptor behind a bush. Just then, another raptor appears beside him from another bush, hissing at him. He looks at it. 

Robert: Clever girl. 

He spins around to aim at her, but she pounces on him, knocking him down on the ground. She begins mauling him. He screams in agony as she bites on him. The Harpies fly down to help him. They both kick the raptor off him, sending her at the other raptor. She roars in surprise as she flies. She hits the other raptor, sending them both on the ground. The Harpies look at Robert. He's still alive, but hurt bad. They both pick him up, and they take his hat. And fly off with him. The raptors growl in anger at this. Meanwhile, back at the fence, Alan and Roxas giving Tim and Namine CPR. Everyone is pacing back and forth, worried about them as Lex is crying for her brother.