Chapter 10: Nedry, Alvin and the nice dinosaur

Meanwhile, with Dennis and Alvin, they're still driving on the road, heading for the dock. But it seems like it's taking them forever to get there. The storm is still coming down on them. 

Dennis: Should have been there by now. No dang good. (Looks to the left)

Alvin: Tell me about it. (Sees him not looking, and looks ahead) Dennis, you idiot! Look forward! 

Dennis gasps as he turns the wheel, and tries to stop. They crash into a white wooden fence, and then they crash into something. They both get out, and they see the jeep is stuck between a log. Dennis tries to move the jeep forward and backwards, but it won't move. 

Alvin: Oh, great!

Dennis: Oh, dang!

Alvin: Good going, you idiot! Now what are we supposed to do?! 

Dennis: Just hang on. Let's look around. 

They both look around, and see they're in front of a little waterfall hill. 

Alvin: (Looks down) Look, down there!

Dennis: (Looks) There's the road! 

Down below, is the road, and a sign that says the east dock is forward, through a tunnel. It means they're on the right track. 

Alvin: What now? Do we walk there?

Dennis: No. It'll take too long. We're gonna have to pull the jeep down. 

He takes a hook with a wire, and pulls it to make it long. 

Alvin: What's the plan?

Dennis: Winch this sucker off the thing and then we tie it to that thing there and then we...pull down this thing here and we--

Just then, they both slip on the water, and slide down the waterfall hill. They both slide and roll onto the road. Dennis loses his glasses. 

Dennis: (Looks around) My glasses! I can afford more glasses. 

Alvin helps him up, and he pulls the wire for him. They both walk into the jungle while pulling the wire. They come to a big tree. Dennis kicks part of the tree.

Dennis: Oh, geez! 

As they're about to tie the wire around the tree, they hear something squealing. They both look around, but don't see anything. 

Alvin: What was that?

Dennis takes the wire, and walks around the tree to put it around. Alvin holds it for him. 

Alvin: How much time do we have?

Dennis: (Looks at his watch) We got time, we got time. We can do it! We can do it. Come on, Alvin! 

They then tie and hook the wire around the tree, making sure it's tight enough. Then, they hear the squealing noise again, from behind the tree. They both peak on the left side, but don't see anything.

Alvin: Uh, hello? Anybody there?

Then the squealing gets playful for some reason, and Dennis peaks on the right side. He chuckles as he can't see it. They both turn around to walk back to the jeep. 

Dennis: Ha! Yeah, yeah, that's nice. Gotta go. 

Dennis is muttering as he and Alvin are walking back to the jeep. Then, they hear the squealing and chattering noise from behind them. They both turn around slowly, and there, in front of them is a little dinosaur, with arched crests on its skull. It looks at them curiously. 

Alvin: Whoa, boy. 

Dennis: Oh. Ah, nice boy. Nice boy! Nice dinosaur. We thought you were one of your big brothers. You're not so bad. You're not so bad. 

Alvin: (Sees it's looking at them with curiously in its eyes) Uh, Dennis, why is it looking at us like that? 

Dennis: What do you want? What do you want? You want food? Look at us. We just fell down a hill. We're soaking wet. We don't have any food! We have no food on us.

Alvin: We have nothing on us. So, go on. Get. Go look for someone that will feed ya. 

The dinosaur just looks at them some more as it chatters. Dennis looks down, and sees a stick. He picks it up.

Dennis: Play fetch? Play fetch? Look, see? See stick? See stick? Yeah, look, stick. 

The dinosaur looks at the stick as Alvin watches in disbelief. 

Dennis: Look, stick! Stick, stupid! Fetch the stick, boy! 

He tosses the stick. The dinosaur watches it go over in the bushes, and then, it looks back at them while squealing.

Dennis: You like the stick?

Alvin: (Groans) Dude, he's not a dog! 

Dennis: No wonder you're extinct. We're gonna run you over when we come back down. 

Alvin: Yeah. So if you don't want to get hit, you'd better move out of the way, little guy. 

They both turn and walk back to the jeep. They both climb up the hill while holding onto the wire. They both slip, and fall down on the hill. They grunt in frustration and are about to get back up, but then, they both turn around, and see the dinosaur still behind them. It squeals as it continues looking at them. Suddenly, Alvin remembered something. 

Alvin: (Panting) Oh, crap. Now I remember what dinosaur this is. 

Dennis: What? 

Suddenly, the dinosaur makes a neck frill appear from its neck, and it growls and screeches at them. 

Alvin: Dilophosaurus! 

Then, it spits its venom at them. It's all black, and it lands on their shirts. They both look at it, and they both have fear on their faces. They both get back up fast, and make for the doors of the jeeps. As they do, they both turn to see if it's coming at them, but it proved to be a bad mistake. It spits its venom at them, and it lands on their eyes. They both scream in pain and agony as it burns their eyes and skin. Alvin falls on his knees as he covers his face. Then, he dunks his face in the face, trying to wash off the venom. Then, he hears Dennis hitting his head against the door, and falling on the ground. Then, he could hear something, like a can clanking against something. He finishes washing the venom from his eyes, and is breathing heavily and panting as he looks around. He sees Dennis slamming the door in the jeep. He pants as he stands up, and is about to go in the jeep. But then, he hears rattling and growling from inside the jeep. He stops, and looks at the driver window. Then, Dennis slams against it, screaming as he now being eaten by the Dilophosaurus, what he just locked in inside with him. Alvin steps back from the jeep, but slips and falls down in the mud as he looks at the jeep. He can still hear Dennis screaming in agony and pain and the Dilophosaurus roaring as it's mauling him to death. 

Alvin: Well, better you than me, Dennis. 

He's about to get up from the mud to make a run for the tunnel, but then, he hears rattling from behind him. He slowly turns around, and to his horror, he sees four more of them. They all growl and roar at him. 

Alvin: No, no, no, no, no! 

They all jump at him, and pin him down onto the mud. He starts screaming in agony as they begin mauling and eating him. The sound in the air is now being filled with Dennis and Alvin's screams and the Dilophosaurus roaring and growling as they're both being eaten alive. Scene zooms down the hill from the carnage, and it turns out, the shaving cream fell out from Dennis' pocket, and it landed in a mud puddle. And now it's being covered in more mud. 

Here's the tenth chapter of Kingdom Hearts: Jurassic Park. Looks like Dennis Nedry and his partner, Alvin got theirs. Instead of being rich with money, they've both became Dilophosaurus food. And it looks like the shaving cream is covered with mud. It won't be the last time we'll see the shaving cream. Looks like I got two more chapters done real quick today. Let me know what you all think of this chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.