Chapter 12: Racing with the Rex

Later, it's already late at night, and the storm has passed. Back in front of the T-Rex paddock, the remaining tour cars are still on the road. Just then, three gas-powered jeeps arrive at the scene. It's Robert, Ellie, Winter, Kairi, and Momo. They see the destroyed fence, and only four tour cars. They all take out flashlights, and look around. 

Ellie: Where's the 5th car? Where's the 5th car?! 

Kairi: She's right. There's only four of them. Come on, we need to find them! Sora!

Ellie: Alan!

Robert: Dr. Grant!

Ellie: (Screaming) Alan! Tyler!

Momo: Kai! Kai! Sae! Guys!

Kairi: Sora, where are you?!

Winter: Weiss! 

Robert: Grant! 

They come across the destroyed restroom hut. Robert and Winter spot something under the debris, and they lift it up to see. They both look away a little as the girls shine their lights on something they found too. They all look like they're gonna be sick. 

Kairi: Oh, gosh...

Momo: (Looks behind, and sees Robert and Winter) What did you find?

Robert: I think this was Gennaro. 

Ellie: I think this was too. 

Winter: Jeez. That thing completely tore him apart. I guess we can scratch him off the lift now. 

Just then, they all hear the Rex roaring in the distance. They all jump, and shine their lights all around. 

Kairi: Oh, no. Where is it? 

Ellie: I think it's ahead of us. 

Robert: It could be anywhere. 

Winter: He's right. With all the fences down, it can wander in and out of any paddock it likes. 

Just then, they all hear groaning and moaning. They all look at the debris. And then, Weiss wakes up, and gets up from the bushes. 

Winter: (Gasps) Weiss! 

Weiss: (Sees her) Winter!

Winter runs to her, and hugs her. She hugs her back. 

Winter: I thought you were dead...

She just continues hugging her. Momo then spots Kai under the straw roof. 

Momo: Kai!

They also found Ian and Goofy. Goofy is getting up from the bushes. They remove the straw roof from Ian, and check him out. They see he has injured his left leg. He used a tourniquet on it.

Ellie: He put a tourniquet on. Ian. Ian!

Ian: Remind me to thank John for a lovely weekend.

Momo: Kai! Kai!

Kai: (Wakes up, and sees her) Momo...

Momo: (Hugs him) You dummy! I thought you were dead! Do you have any idea how worried I was about you? 

Kai: (Hugs her back) I'm okay, Momo. I'm not that hurt. 

Just then, they hear the Rex still roaring in the distance. They feel like it's nearby. 

Ellie: (To Robert) Can we chance moving him?

Ian: (Sits up) Please chance it. 

Goofy, Winter, and Robert help Ian up, and carry him to the first jeep. Ellie and Kairi are still looking for the others. They come to where the lead tour car was supposed to be. They step on tour books that was left from the tour car. And parts of the car and roof are all around the place. They can still hear the roaring.