Chapter 20- The Wedding

It is the night before the wedding. Stella is with Brett, Foster, Chloe, and Katie are in a hotel suite. Kelly is with Casey, Cruz, Capp, and Tony in a hotel suite across the floor. 

-in the girls suite-

Stella: Guys guess what.

Brett: What?

Stella: So basically things have been pretty hectic and Kelly has been begging me to get maternity photos, but I haven't gotten around to it. Or at least he thinks I haven't. Last week I went I got some maternity photos done, and I'm going to show them to him in a photo album as our pre-wedding gifts.

Katie: He's going to love that! He might seem all tough on the outside, but on the inside he is just a sweetheart who loves those kind of sentimental things.

Stella: I know, I also got a photographer who's coming to take some wedding photos along with maternity photos with both me and Kelly.

Chloe: That's so sweet.

Stella: I did one more thing for him, but this is the biggest surprise of the wedding. So what I am about to tell you does not leave this room.

Everyone: We won't say a word.

Stella: About 2 months ago Kelly caught me singing to little bean and he absolutely loved it. Singing to the little bean is actually now a regular thing that Kelly and I do before we go to bed. I met up with a guy who records songs, I told him I was looking to record a song that I will walk down the aisle to and our first dance.

Everyone: No way! 

Brett: I'm calling it he's going to be the first one to cry.

Stella: I think he will too. I told him the song I'm walking down the aisle to is a surprise. I decided on the song " Running Home to You", and at the moment Kelly thinks that we are not doing the first dance. A couple months ago I told him that I didn't want to do the first dance while pregnant because I wanted to do it right, but I decided to. The other song I recorded was "A Thousand Years" I think that it will be perfect.

Katie: Your going to make me cry and I'm not even the one who the songs are for.

Stella: I just hope he likes it.

Author's Note- Sorry the chapter is so short, my day has been very busy. Next part will hopefully be longer tomorrow.