I wish I would've help you...

Sasithorn got off her bicycle walking into the café throwing her leather jacket on the seat next to her she looked at the boy in front of her.
" Why did you want to meet up?" She asked
" Because I need to talk to someone who isn't Jeno and in Lexa's side." Jaemin said
" Sides? Jaemin-"
" I know you and Lexa are roommates. And I know you'd believe her but I need to get this off my chest." He said
" Jaemin...I- you can tell me what's bothering you." She said
" I feel trapped. I feel like I have to forgive her. But why should I?"
" Apologise to who?"
" Lexa! I feel like she's always in my head telling me what to do! I don't remember her being like that..."
" I don't know her well like you but I see what you mean."
" She used to be so nice, she and Stella were close but Yu-Mi, Stella and Jason were inseparable. One day Stella and Yu-Mi kept fighting, Lexa tried to make them make up but with her short temper of hers couldn't. Eventually they made up, that same day Yu-Mi was sent to the hospital after she was pushed down the stairs."
" Wait- what? What do you mean? Stella and Yu-Mi never got along... right?"

" No! They were like best friends! Even more than Lexa and Stella...I remember them walking back to the dorms and school together. I was never allowed to talk to Yu-Mi because of Lexa. She told me Yu-Mi didn't want to talk to anyone anymore."
" So she kept you from meeting Yu-Mi? That isn't such a..."
" She kept her isolated from most of us, until she left.  When Lexa broke up with Sanha she ran to me for comfort. It felt wrong yet because I liked her and I thought she liked me too. It didn't feel wrong at the time but now I hate myself for doing what we did."
" Jaemin....I didn't know. I just thought you two were close but nothing like that."
" I want to continue to be friends with her but I feel like she'll do something that will hurt me or anyone else. I don't want to cause anymore trouble, I want everything to go back to normal.

" I can understand Jaemin. But why are you telling me all this?"
" Sasithorn I'm sorry for dumping this all on you....I needed someone to talk to who isn't Seol-Ah."
" She can be a lot sometimes, but she means well most of the time."
" I know, she's really supportive."
" I wish I would've help you. Listen I'm not on anyone's side, but if you need anyone to talk to you can talk to me."
" Thanks..."
" No problem. I hope you also understand that you've messed up too."
" Yeah....I can own up to my mistakes."
" You're a good guy Jaemin, even if you have messed up."

* Good bye I shall go cry now 🥰❤️